Red and White Store GREAT Customer Service

Home Forums All StateFansNation Red and White Store GREAT Customer Service

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Adventuroo
    Participant

I get pop-ups from the Red and White Store here. Living in Raleigh, I shop there, as well as the NCSU Bookstore. Parking being what it is on campus, guess who usually gets my $$’s.

If you have not been in there recently, they have expanded (moved next door) and they have about TWICE the floor space as they did before. A really GREAT selection and they are stocking a much broader array of items.

I recently ordered an item(s) and there was a SNAFU about shipping them versus pick-up. They were shipped instead of being marked for pick-up at the store on Wade Avenue. They arrived with some minor cosmetic damage due to inadequate padding and choice of the box.

I wrote a professional, but critical email, about the issues and requested a refund for the shipping and perhaps a discount (even though they were highly discounted due to be clearance and then the 50% OFF). Within 20 minutes, I had a personal and sincere apology email from the owner, who is a 1992 NCSU Grad. He was very open and said that his staff blew it and he understood my frustrations and he was MORE than gracious in what he did.

Suffice it to say that I am 100% satisfied. I made NO comments about trashing the Red and White store online or here or anywhere….just a “would like a discount as the items could not be, as received, sold as new”.

I do a LOT of online orders and Amazon is usually the gold standard. The Red and White Store is right up there with them. I have not received such great customer service in a LONG time.

We were in there yesterday as my wife wanted a CF Pennant for our “Person” Cave…it is more her decorations. We purchase retail and sale and clearance items (best deal in Raleigh) there and they always have some “yard sale items” before the games.

Their policy, due to “whim” purchases is to offer store credit. BUT, if you ask for a note on a specific item that you can not figure out if it will work without taking it home or having the car (license plate frame for example) with you, they will make an exception on a selected item. I try not to abuse that, but they understand.

Obviously I will continue to be a customer….

Just passing this along. I did NOT get any discount or special merchandise credit or anything for this….I just thought that folks should know about what a great store we have, especially if you live in the Raleigh area or if you want to check it out prior or after a game. They have a much broader selection of watches and charms and stuff for the wives, Daughters and GD’s so you can SEE what you are getting.

PackerInRussia
    Participant

I like your non-discriminatory name for your cave. Very progressive 😉
    Thanks for the heads up on the store, too.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.