Reactions from NC State’s #BitcoinBowl Win over UCF

Home Forums All StateFansNation Reactions from NC State’s #BitcoinBowl Win over UCF

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    JackWolf
    Keymaster

I just wanted to highlight some of the great reactions we saw on twitter. NC State wins the Mack Brown Cup (ie State Championship) http://twitter.com/
    [See the full post at: Reactions from NC State’s #BitcoinBowl Win over UCF]

wufpup76
    Keymaster

NIT Stan gets me every time.

TeufelWolf
    Participant

Bo Hines transferring?

Virginia Wolf
    Participant

Great win for the Pack! And the holes lose! Great day!!!! I’m so proud of this team and what they have accomplished. Kudo’s to the whole coaching staff as well. Can’t wait until next season. Go Pack!!!!! State Champs as well! After being critical of Coach D after last season, I apologize to him. I’m on board! I’m been convinced! Lets win 10 next year! Go Pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PackofMac
    Participant

Yes, Bo Hines transferring to Yale.

Adventuroo
    Participant

Look at it this way…..Bo Hines is transferring because he wants an Ivy League degree. Don’t know his major or academic area……but he has to make a decision based on his personal needs.

Many of us have achieved personal financial successes as well as personal career successes with a degree from NCSU…..so NCSU is no slouch institution…

Good Luck to Bo…..he will miss hearing Scotty and Wagon Wheel on the PA System….

Trivial NOTE…..Yale does NOT provide Athletic Scholarships…..or so my son says. One eighth of the student body participates in some type of sports as they have more sports programs. There is NO Ivy League FB reps for a Bowl. They declined that….BB, YES….FB no.

Assume that he will get some type of academic scholarship or other enticement or from the various “endowments”. You can’t blame some marauding FB coach or such from Yale that done “stole him”. Yale funds sport that we would never think of….but they probably do NOT have a Bass Fishing Team….

Greywolf
    Participant

next man Hines up

PackofMac
    Participant

Pretty sure Yale doesn’t accept Swahili as an elective….Tarheels need not apply. Good luck to Mr. Hines, will sorely miss seeing him blossom wearing the red and white next year.

MP
    Participant

LOL @ NITStan

choppack1
    Participant

just happy for staff and players. They worked really hard and it’s great to see it paying off. They have earned it and definitely have me excited about the future.

WolfBlood 71
    Participant

Since State beat UCF who beat ECU who pummeled UNC it was like beating ECU (who we did not play this year) and UNC twice! Great way to end the season and claim full rights to in State Championship!

"Don't ever give up."

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.