Preparing for the Tomahawk Chopping

Home Forums StateFans Football Preparing for the Tomahawk Chopping

Tagged: ,

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 201 total)
  • Author
    BassPacker
    Participant

Fat boy sings

Its not over until the Fat Boy huh….Dances! Lets hope its not to the tune of the Tomahawk Chant. I’m like most, not sure what to expect from our Wolfpack after three games into season. Not sure what we will get from FSU as they haven’t played and with a new freshman qb now at center.
    Prediction, if we don’t fly the coop like did with the Chickens on the opening play, then we stand a chance. Hopefully keep it close till the end. Not sure who is more an unknown, FSU or NCSU. Our D needs to live up to the preseason hype. I think our offense is doing as well as expected, with some potential explosive players emerging. Noon game kick helps us being its in Tally. If it comes down to kicking, then the tomahawk will be buried deep.

WolfBlood86
    Participant

Probably our best chance of winning in Tally, as the stars seem to be perfectly aligning, in a long time. Whether the team shows up for the challenge… well we will know by late Saturday afternoon. Hopefully, the new Freshmen QB struggles to find his groove and never really gets going but knowing our luck, we will probably be the first to witness the newest college QB superstar and future NFL QB. Let’s hope the D decides to finally show up. I think we need a fast start and show no mercy!

McCallum
    Participant

I hope the teams shows up and plays well.

Go Pack!!

Rah!!

McCallum

rthomas44
    Participant

FSU had an off week… the starting QB,the next man up, is a question mark. If we are to play a good game,it will be because State’s defense rules.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Ya’ll know I’ve got papers from both schools, but lest there be any doubt, whatsoever…

I’m 200% for the Wolfpack at noon on Saturday… Let’s kick some Noles a##es….

Halftime forecast Sat — 87*F – 70% humidity – wind less than 10mph in Doak Campbell

BIG BOYS will be sweating… but we gotta play DEFENSE to win this one…

GO PACK!!!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    gso packbacker
    Participant

Absolutely detest that effing tomahawk chop and the nah, nah, nah, that goes along with it. Sucks even worse when you are witnessing a serious beat down too.

Good thing Chuck and TOB helped provide a couple of opportunities to return the favor and chant long wayyyy hommmmme back at ’em.

looks like we are 6-12 in our last 18 with the Noles.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

A win on the road Saturday and I’ll be changing my tune.

That said, I fully expect the dingy melody will remain constant.

rthomas44
    Participant

Well I just discovered that the starting QB for FSU is 6’5″ and only 165lbs!! Jimbo says he is a competitor but not really a runner. This could be a game!

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

^Mater Man… that kid’s a basketball player in the wrong uniform and on the wrong field — hit him hard three times and he’ll fold up like an umbrella on a windy day at the beach…

and to be politically correct… let’s forget about the tomahawk chop and Chief Seminole…
    Let’s just burn FSU’s tents, metaphorically speaking…. ya’ll know what I mean… cut the head off the snake.

FWIW… Did ya’ll know…. the Real Seminole Indians get big bucks every year from FSU for Chief Seminole and his horse?

It’s time to raise the heat index at SFN!

GO PACK!

POP!!!

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

^Mama fed him too much N and not enough P & K… betcha a dollar he’s long on Fe and short on the rest of the essential micronutrients too…

Fastback68
    Participant

It’s quiet around here. Too quiet. If you pull the trigger back while cocking the hammer on a Winchester and then let the trigger slide forward, then the nole won’t hear the telltale click.

coyotejoe
    Participant

BOTB, referencing “cut the head off the snake”, I always heard growing up that “if you kill the head, the a$$ will die every time”…Pack’s got this…34-21. (I’ll take my lumps if I’m wrong).

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

10.5 point underdogs on the road. A win today would be biggest win of Dave Boring’s tenure.

etab4u
    Participant

If we don’t have our confidence blown early, ala USC, we have a chance. I hope we can get the running game going and give the db’s some rest. I think they’ll be challenged, even with a frosh qb in his first start.
    Go Pack!!!

rthomas44
    Participant

Always watch football with the sound off. Helps the concentration. No announcers bs. Always know what is going on.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

LET’S GO WOLFPACK!!!

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Noles go 3 and out with minus 5yds on their first offensive series….

Don’t get too excited, guys…. not yet….

GO PACK!

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Nice third down pass play takes the Pack across midfield…

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Well, a Field Goal is better than nothing…

GO PACK!

rthomas44
    Participant

Three and OUT!!

Fastback68
    Participant

3-0 pack

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

TOUCHDOWN WOLFPACK!!!

Coaches playing with Big Balls today!

GO PACK!!!

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Can we do it for an entire 60 minutes?

Wolfanatic
    Participant

I’m smellin’ a freshman QB interception coming up…Go Pack!

Packzingo
    Participant

Early!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 201 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.