Pack9 To Face Heels at DBAP, April 15

Home Forums All StateFansNation Pack9 To Face Heels at DBAP, April 15

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

NC State Baseball hadn’t been scheduled to meet up with UNC in the 2014 season, as the teams rotate off of one another’s cross division schedules. But
    [See the full post at: Pack9 To Face Heels at DBAP, April 15]

ruffles31
    Keymaster

Just to be clear, Rodon will not be pitching that game. Nor should you expect Jernigan or Stone to start. Those are the weekend starters and this is going to be treated as a mid-week game, unless something extraordinary changes.

Gowolves
    Participant

Yeah I bought my tickets yesterday. I think that was the first day they went on sale. I could be mistaken. When I went to the DB website all the good seats were taken. I find it hard to beleive they went that fast. I could only find two together in the outfield. I guess they are holding blocks for season ticket holders. I refused to check on the third base side.

Go PACK 9!

ardavis5
    Participant

The tickets were on presale before Christmas for members of the WPC. That’s when I got mine. I was on the site as soon as they went on sale and not ten minutes later, the sections available (all of the first baseline seats) for the presale were sold out.

wolfbuff
    Participant

I got my tickets during the presale also, probably within an hour of the email. Nothing left in the grandstands, so we’re front row down the RF line. I’m gonna wear Skye slap out.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.