Pack fans continue to

Home Forums All StateFansNation Pack fans continue to

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    bill.onthebeach
    Participant

^…

eat more Kale, Chard && Collards…

that will fix what’s wrong with ya….

unfortunately, that’s not applicable to our Sports programs, as on occasion, they seem to unexpectedly have the sh#ts…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Rick
    Keymaster

unfortunately, that’s not applicable to our Sports programs, as on occasion, they seem to unexpectedly have the sh#ts…

LOL
    Sad but true

Rick
    Keymaster

eat more Kale, Chard && Collards…

BTW I love kale. My wife makes kale chips in the oven. We have them for dinner most nights.

PackdatAss
    Participant

Just saw this article on Rivals. Apparently we are the 3rd best at recruiting the State of North Carolina in football. I’m not sure I totally agree with Clemson being ahead of us. They’ve pulled one more elite recruit than us in that timeframe but we have recruited twice as many players as a whole. If the rating system were considering ratio then Clemson would win as they generally only pull a top recruit and no other school even comes close to their 11:23 ratio. The UNC thing is just a shame. I guess playing for a three way split – Coastal division championship is better than no championship at all…

https://n.rivals.com/news/which-schools-recruit-north-carolina-the-best-

marinewolf
    Participant

I will be there for every game this season, because football at Carter-Finlay is special-have seen some great game- 27-3 against a strong Clemson team, last second victories, S.C. and the Hell Mary, kicking the holes ass, never missed a game since 83,will not miss one until I am gone—-games at CF are an all day event, the tail gating none better, hi-fives with people you don’t know, it is only 7-8 times a year, will not miss it this year, anyone that feel this way sell your tickets to someone that does.

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.