Pack fans continue to

Home Forums All StateFansNation Pack fans continue to

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

From NC State Athletics RALEIGH, N.C. – NC State fans have once again shown their passion and loyalty in record-setting fashion. With the 2016 season
    [See the full post at: Pack fans continue to]

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

Now if we just knew whether or not we had a QB….

Wulfpack
    Participant

Major props to Wolfpack Nation. Our fan base rocks.

Glad that there will be some exciting games in football this year. May not win them all but should be fun to watch.

graywolf
    Participant

This is a major accomplishment when you look at win-lose record over time compared to attendance. One can only imagine what would happen if we were to consistently win 8+ football games a year and 22+ a year in basketball against excellent competition.

I can say that our alumni/fans are the best in the country and an amazing group of people.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Hey, at least we’uns have three options, so switching back and forth and having layered arguments and factions amongst the proletariat should be fun and drive some fall traffic!!

Pack85EE
    Participant

I agree BJD, I think we have 3 capable QB’s. So if one stumbles, we, the peanut gallery, will be in loud voice.
    And this team should be good, but with the ACC improving, we have one hell of a schedule. ECU, WF, BC and Cuse are must wins for us to just go 6 & 6.

grhuneycutt
    Participant

Has anyone thought the fact that we play Notre Dame at home this year might have something to do with the increase in season ticket sales. I don’t plan to sell my tickets for that game but I imagine there will be more Blue and Gold in our stadium then Red when we play at the aluminum jungle. I say that only because the product on the field does not warrant an increase in ticket sales at all.

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

I think we have 3 capable QB’s.

I eagerly await evidence that supports that conclusion.

Question:
    Do you know the difference between an optimist and a pessimist?

Answer:
    Experience

BJD95
    Keymaster

A game with surplus value (ND) certainly is incentive to buy season tickets. You can sell that and recoup part of your investment. Either to Domers or to the single game wolven sort who is only interested in that particular “big event” type game.

ryebread
    Participant

Maybe this should potentially be retitled “NC State fans our our own worst enemy.” We fill the stadiums regardless of performance…………

tjfoose1
    Participant

I imagine there will be more Blue and Gold in our stadium then Red when we play at the aluminum jungle.

Troll or dum bass? I’m going with troll.

Either way, I’d take that bet and give 5-1.

tjfoose1
    Participant

I think we have 3 capable QB’s.
    I eagerly await evidence that supports that conclusion.

Depends on your definition of ‘capable’.

We certainly have 3 QB’s with the physical tools to, at a bare minimum, not be a detriment. But what’s between the ears will determine how that translates to the field on game day.

But with the new OC bringing his offense, and his former QB starter transferring in to both compete to start, and assist teammates with the transition, optimism will not be low.

But mix in past experience… a bee sting, a slip getting out of the tub, and trip on the stairs will probably knock all 3 out the week leading up to game 1.

rthomas44
    Participant

Cant wait to sit in front of my 65″ OLED, beer in hand and change the channel.

TheCOWDOG

Don’t go, don’t buy, don’t expect anyone to give a shi! oof you do, or don’t.

rthomas44
    Participant

Hey,this is where you can tell it like you see it. I don’t care what you think, I know it will be the same old same old. Been there, done that. All you RAH RAHs can go and yell and wolf it up! 6 and 6.

grhuneycutt
    Participant

I am with you Thomas. 6-13 best case good news is we didn’t lose the red white game. Troll or dum bass everyone has an opinion but I am not sold on Dave. Gott. A different story if you look back when everyone was ready to jump a building I had the faith look it up.
    Off buildings just my take.

wolfmanmat
    Participant

Football should sell out. Tailgating is fun whether you win or lose and we have decent space for tailgating.

pakfanistan
    Participant

Football should sell out. Tailgating is fun whether you win or lose and we have decent space for tailgating.

Just don’t wear your Sunday shoes if you’re one of the proles who can’t afford to tailgate in a paved lot.

Classof89
    Participant

wonder where we sit in ACC if you divide ticket revenues by wins? We have to get less bang for the buck than any other fanbase in the ACC. I still haven’t completely lost faith in Doeren, but two ACC home wins in three years just makes his program look worse to the donors than it really is…

BassPacker
    Participant

Not sure I get your remark pakfanistan. We don’t tailgate on paved lot and don’t want to thank you. Not about money, its about points and I’ve got enough pts to be almost anywhere around Carter. Paved lot would be last even if I have to wear my Saturday galashes. Sometimes our fanbase rather find something to complain about but tailgating is one of the bright spots of Wolfpack football game day. If not, I’d gave up my LR seats long ago.

StateRed44
    Participant

Hey,this is where you can tell it like you see it. I don’t care what you think, I know it will be the same old same old. Been there, done that. All you RAH RAHs can go and yell and wolf it up! 6 and 6.

Yep. Wake me when we are ranked again. I won’t hold my breath. We are pretty much bottom feeders in a basketball conference.

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

This thread applies to men’s basketball as well:

Fueled by the incredible support of Wolfpack Nation, the NC State men’s basketball team finished the 2015-16 season ranked eighth in average attendance by the NCAA, extending its streak in the top 25 to 17 consecutive seasons and earning its second highest ranking in program history.

http://www.gopack.com/news/2016/6/8/mens-basketball-nc-state-ranks-8th-in-basketball-attendance.aspx

Rick
    Keymaster

This thread applies to men’s basketball as well:

Fueled by the incredible support of Wolfpack Nation, the NC State men’s basketball team finished the 2015-16 season ranked eighth in average attendance by the NCAA, extending its streak in the top 25 to 17 consecutive seasons and earning its second highest ranking in program history.

http://www.gopack.com/news/2016/6/8/mens-basketball-nc-state-ranks-8th-in-basketball-attendance.aspx

That has to be paid attendance as opposed to actual attendance. The later games were empty on TV.

ancsu87
    Participant

You must take your dumps in the same toliet at the same time everyday because you are consistent as hell.

TheCOWDOG

You must take your dumps in the same toliet at the same time everyday because you are consistent as hell.

Nah…not for the constipated.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.