ORW "There 's NO WARTS that they (NCAA) haven't seen"

Home Forums All StateFansNation ORW "There 's NO WARTS that they (NCAA) haven't seen"

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Adventuroo
    Participant

http://abc11.com/sports/roy-williams-weighs-in-on-unresolved-ncaa-investigation/734720/

Interesting….did not listen to then actual comments….only the summary.

One OTHER ORW tidbit or statement stuck out…..

“We’re about the most investigated program in the history of college athletics” That speaks volumes….

One of the local sports shows was bemoaning the fact that ORW and The HAT were in sort of a “recruiting purgatory” in that they can NOT dispell the “UGLY” rumors being bandied about by rival coaches of the impending “DEATH Penalty or other restrictions” on the UNC Programs. Therefore, their recruiting efforts are being stymied a bit.

If so, then at least there is a little bit of good coming out of this wait. THEY think that the NCAA will NOT advise UNC (They do it privately so that the institution can prepare a response or rebuttal – seemingly 90 days). The Cuse one came out and then CUSE decided to invoke their own “mini” DP….

tractor57
    Participant

I suspect there a few universities that would challenge the claim of “most investigated”. Maybe SMU? Maybe headed down that same path? Not likely as the economics for the NCAA would take a huge hit.

NCMike
    Participant

They got the Notice of Allegations today. Won’t announce what’s in it for a while though.

Gowolves
    Participant

It’s friday, b*tches!!

highstick
    Participant

Warts? Warts? We’re not talking about Warts, we’re talking about cheatin’!

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

… B’rer Roo… I ain’t never seen a TOAD dat didn’t have warts… just saying…

Death of a thousand knives…
    Birth of The National Joke.

That ain’t my circus…
    and them ain’t my monkeys.

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Adventuroo
    Participant

If the scuttlebutt is correct….UNC has had this little “Love Note from Indy” for several days. Decided to release it on Friday, of the Memorial Day WE….

So, ORW is sort of “Out of the LOOP”. Me thinks that ORW will have some opportunities to consider his future…as Jimbo of Cuse fame did.

Seriously, from what I read (not verified)….Wanda Williams is not in the best of health. I know these guys have the ego of a politician….but really now.

Unless ORW has squandered his past salaries on wine, wicked women and WOO-WOO….he should be in a position to retire and leave a nice inheritance to his kids and GK’s. If he (and all the UNC CFPs) can’t figure it out…I will jump in and help him. It is NOT hard…once you figure out that you ain’t ever gonna beat the house.

So, WHY FIGHT IT….? You have GOT to have a life….

Really do feel sorry for him….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.