One week til kickoff and it seems like crickets…

Home Forums StateFans Football One week til kickoff and it seems like crickets…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    YogiNC
    Participant

This has to be the quietest summer on SFN that I can remember ever!

Smarter than the average bear

highstick
    Participant

It does not sound like crickets…my snoring would drown out the sound of crickets!

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

StateFans
    Keymaster

With a well run athletics department and University there isn’t nearly as much about which to complain as it used to be!!!

Things are kicking into gear.

Fastback68
    Participant

I always love the last few days of August to comp template the awesomeness of Fall. My son’s birthday is September 27th and so I purchased tickets yesterday hoping for a miracle. It’s about to get loud around here, real loud. Go Pack!!!

BJD95
    Keymaster

Fall does kick ass almost as much as summer sucks eggs.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Where else can you learn way too much about the collective ills of aging, while listening to the “you’re a liberal, you suck/you’re a conservative, you suck” argument across multiple threads. I wish the SFN dream summer could last forever.

At the very least, I wish we could have an end of summer bash at the Jersey Shore a la Dennis, Dee, Mac, Charlie and Frank.

RUM HAM RULEZ!!!!

Texpack
    Participant

Between the Texans and the Pack last season I tasted victory five times in total. I don’t think there was a single win after about week 5. To say I have tempered expectations this year would be putting it mildly. Six wins and a bowl game would be awesome but to say I’m hyped for the Ga. Southern game on ESPN45 would be asking too much. I’m much more excited that the kid gets to open the new stadium on campus at UH this Friday night.

Texpack
    Participant

The ACC Network actually has a station showing games in the 4th largest city in the country this season. None other than KUBE Channel 57. KUBE has a broadcast signal of roughly 50,000 milliwatts and picture quality that can best be described as “unrivaled”. This is another positive by-product of the SEC Network. The primary benefit being the elimination of UK vs UAB from ESPNU.

ruffles31
    Keymaster

5 days and counting. Getting excited.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.