Offensive Lineman Joins #Pack16

Home Forums All StateFansNation Offensive Lineman Joins #Pack16

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

NC State has landed a commitment from New Lenox (Ill.) Lincoln Way-West offensive tackle. I'm proud to say that I just committed to the university
    [See the full post at: Offensive Lineman Joins #Pack16]

PackFamily
    Participant

This is a great pickup.

247Sports ranks Witt as the nation’s No. 31 offensive tackle and No. 8 player in the state of Illinois regardless of position.

Someone should tell that to Rivals. They have him unranked with little info on him.

Surprising that IL doesn’t produce more football athletes given the size of their population.

VAWOLFPACK
    Participant

FTW ….. “great pick up” or not, the kid needs to learn where he is going to college!!!!

StateFans
    Keymaster

Doeren’s former relationships in the midwest clearly paying dividends.

tjfoose1
    Participant

FTW ….. “great pick up” or not, the kid needs to learn where he is going to college!!!!

My exact thought. As still a high school senior from the midwest, he can be forgiven, once. Somebody make sure he knows “University” comes at the end.

PackerInRussia
    Participant

^ I was thinking the same thing. Not going to bust his chops or anything, but UNC-State ain’t gonna cut it. He’ll know better soon enough. Glad to have him aboard.

blpack
    Participant

Good pickup. I think he can learn the correct way to say NCSU in due time. Hope he has a great career at State.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.