Nyheim Hines will run with #Pack15

Home Forums All StateFansNation Nyheim Hines will run with #Pack15

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

Garner’s Nyheim Hines picks NC State as Coach Doeren lands another 4-star recruit and successfully keeps another NCHSAA stud in the state. What an imp
    [See the full post at: Nyheim Hines will run with #Pack15]

Fastback68
    Participant

Splooosh!!!

Mike
    Participant

Fantastic! Great job guys – will be exciting to see the Hines brothers wearing red and white (Bo and Nyheim). Next up is Hines good friend Love.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Cool! 🙂

redisgood
    Participant

Wow! That is a big time get for the Wolfpack. He is absolutely a perfect fit for DD’s offense. I am pumped!

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Splooosh!!!

wolf71
    Participant

Hot damn! This is great early Christmas gift!

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

F68 … was that big *sploosh… the sound you heard of everybody leaving over at Kenan ?

Better yet… maybe that’s the sound of “Everybody in the pool”…
    and the rest of his ‘football buddies’ are headed this way too…

Can Mr. Hines play for us in the Bowl Game?

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    StateFans
    Keymaster

Something has got to be wrong…I am seeing where UNC actively recruited this kid. That can’t be the case, right? UNC has never wanted a kid that we ultimately got. I’m guessing Fedora called Hines at 2:59pm and revoked his scholarship offer.

Fastback68
    Participant

Nice Graphic WP76! Bill, that’s also the sound of a major bourbon over pour. I needed a pop after hitting the refresh button 200x. Excellent kickoff to the holiday season. So happy for DD & Staff. Go Pack!!!

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Note to File: Carolina Football is no longer ‘relevant’ in the big picture of things…
    If Coach Cut retires from Duke… in just a few years, the biggest game of the season in Chapel Hill will be against Wake Forest.

… just ask any xNC Big Money – Ram’s Club member you know…
    … and then he’ll shake his head and tell you… “ain’t nothing we can do about it… money won’t fix that… “.

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Greywolf
    Participant

The best revenge is recruiting living well.

JohnGalt78
    Participant

If only TOB were here. He could coach him up to 5 stars.

“A bitcoin for your thoughts”

JohnGalt78
    Participant

According to sources, UNCheat never heard of Hines. Nor do they know anything about mouth guards, pimps, hookers, guns, rental cars, drugs, fake classes, fake transcripts, parking tickets, gang bangers, airline tickets, sports agents, spray paint, South Beach, tutors with an itch, Africa or studies of any kind whatsoever.

“If I had a bitcoin for ever time Roy Williams felt sad, I’d be rich….virtually”

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.