Notre Dame academic scandal

Home Forums All StateFansNation Notre Dame academic scandal

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

I saw where Notre Dame is conducting its own investigation into academic impropriety. It seems 4 football players are under investigation for cheating. So what happens? The school President has suspended all 4 until further investigation, and has voluntarily staed “we will forfeit any games those players played in if they were ineligible.”

Kudos to ND administration – how would this have been handled just down I-40? Deflect and deny, blame everyone else.

TheCOWDOG

Mike…Those boys have been dismissed.

This does not bode well for the Ivy on Monday, here in North Carolina.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Hang on a second… regular students were able to attend and cheater in those classes too. So it’s all good. At least that’s what I’ve been told.

LRM
    Keymaster

Swarbuck already pulling out The Flagship’s playbook, saying it wasn’t just athletes, so they’ll let the NCAA know if they need to get involved.

Mike
    Participant

That was exactly my point Cowdog. Rather than deflect and deny, the admin stepped up and handled it.

Fastback68
    Participant

Swofford would like nothing better than to send ND a message that UNX still owns the ACC by tacking on additional punishment but he can’t with UNX mired in —-. Or can he??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.