Never Too Early To The Hate Going… UN* game thread 2/10/18

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Never Too Early To The Hate Going… UN* game thread 2/10/18

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 226 total)
  • Author
    bill.onthebeach
    Participant

The Ghosts are all headed over to the South Smoking Porch for an all night vigil…
    Max-Mojo is what they’re bringing to the Party…

The Holes roll into town around lunchtime tomorrow after their best game of the season against the Dookies and we’re going to send ’em home with their tails ‘tween their legs…

The ghosts got this sh#t all figured out…
    1. YURT7 get Maye in foul trouble early… and keeps him down…
    2. Joe-L plays his normal game…
    3. MARKELL, BATTS and Beverly shut down the Hole shooters…
    4. ABU finally has the game we’ve been waiting to see all season… after all… senior playing the Holes for the last time… now or never…
    5. FREEMAN shows everybody why he feels the same way…

KEATTS is sharpe on the bench, beats Uncle Roy on every adjustment…
    —————————

Now we’ve all seen all the production cuts of this movie before…

All I got to say ’bout it two things…

First… if we don’t win but one more game this season, this is the one game we win!

Second… My Wolfpack girl got us tickets and I’ll be in the PNC for the game, which means two things…
    1. You guys will have to pick up the slack on this Game Thread.

2. Any of you guys that are at the game, It would be a pleasure to shake your hand… email me before 10am in the morning at dontworryaboutit13 at g mail dot com… and we’ll work something out…

So let’s get it UP and take care of ’em Holes…

GO PACK!

POP!!!

—————–

Damn WP… Mr. Dog or somebody… edit this Title and put GET between ‘To’ and ‘The’… thanks!

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Pack78
    Participant

I’ll be there as well-the bile begins its rise in the throat…

ryebread
    Participant

This one is circled for both teams. I’m not loving that UNC is coming off of a momentum building win and we just got punched in the chin. That is about the worst way to come into this, though maybe UNC has a letdown after their big win.

I’m with the camp that this is the most important regular season game left. Year, they’re all critical for bigger goals that may still be there, but I just cannot stand UNC. This would be our chance at our first season sweep of them in a long, long time. The ESS needs to be rocking tomorrow, and not with baby blue.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Does the hate ever stop?

rthomas44
    Participant

Never! I will yield to no one in my loathing of the Cheats. I have to believe that Keatts will have the team ready.

MrPlywood
    Participant

@PackWrestle got the party started, flattening the #24 Holes 26-7. Moar!

Wulfpack
    Participant

Big opportunity today.

Fastback68
    Participant

Remember the barber scene with Gene Hackman and the local huckleberry deputy in Mississippi Burning. Just put Roy in the chair.

Heelh8r
    Participant

Nothing would be sweeter than for a chant of “NOT OUR RIVALS” break out with about 2 minutes to go and a 15 point lead. I can dream. Make it happen BotB!!

choppack1
    Participant

We may be in luck. I have scheduled a 9 mile run for myself to start @ 1 pm. I did this on purpose in order to keep me from turning a raving lunatic (that and the fact that it beat getting up @ 7 to do it on 5 hours t sleep.)

Our key today is defense….force more turnovers than we commit, stay out of foul trouble, shoot the 3 above 35% and don’t give up wide open 3s.

choppack1
    Participant

When we have lost to decent teams we can beat, we lose the turnover battle AND we don’t shoot the 3 well. (I am thinking specifically of Miami and Vatech not UVa, Notre Dame and @ Clemson.)

Texpack
    Participant

This one is huge. Win and we can start thinking about the next game. We will have to play very solid to pull it off. Go Pack!
    uncch sucks!

GoldenChain
    Participant

A man can’t hate anything much worse than I hate unx. Palustininians/Jews, Sunis/Shia they got got nothing on me. Beat those bystards guys!

etab4u
    Participant

Will will need to stay active on defense, pressure the three and cut off the cuts to the basket; take a charge or two. On offense move the ball and hope good Al shows up from behind the arc. Let’s take those scumbags down! GO PACK!

Texpack
    Participant

I’m looking for Beverly to bounce back big time today.

MrPlywood
    Participant

Hateometer at 11…

MrPlywood
    Participant

1st on caveman…

Texpack
    Participant

Beverly!

Texpack
    Participant

Blazer sighting

WolfWiz11
    Participant

Braxton needs to be a more physical defender to make up for his lack of height i.e. if you foul, foul HARD.

Al Freeman needs to make the inside pass earlier.

We need better rebounding.

WolfWiz11
    Participant

Blazer sighting

KK does look quite dapper today. Hopefully it ain’t for nothin’.

etab4u
    Participant

Need to settle down and rebound better. Let’s Go Pack!!

WolfWiz11
    Participant

GD, get the fawking ball

Texpack
    Participant

We are getting killed on the boards

WolfWiz11
    Participant

Abu… perfect example of regression. Or stagnation?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 226 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.