NCAA continues to pretend like it cares. (UNC saga)

Home Forums All StateFansNation NCAA continues to pretend like it cares. (UNC saga)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    packbackr04
    Participant
    Pack1997
    Participant

The committee will decide the NCAA cannot go after UNC due to the procedural issues. That is my guess.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

“It will be over by Friday”

For those with a bent towards mystical, astro kind of stuff…
    Karma is a B#tch…

Today, FRIDAY, October 28, 2016 is the Fifth Anniversary of the first hearing, UN# had with the NCAA Infractions folks…

Guess where Bubba && Company were today….

in the offices of the NCAA in Indianapolis.

The Show that never ends.

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    NCSU88
    Participant

I can’t help but notice the parallel paths of the *NC scandal and this election.

Adventuroo
    Participant

As one of the EX Candidates put it…..Which would your prefer….

A Car Accident….where your safety equipment were in reasonable condition and the speeds were normal and traffic was in the proper lanes and flowing in the proper directions…..Could THIS be the NCAA?

OR

A Drunken Driver motivating down an Interstate at a few MPH OVER the posted Speed Limit…..GOING THE WRONG WAY. Could THIS be UNC?

EITHER is gonna HURT….but ONE can kill you.

If you google Drunken Driver Huckabee….you can read (and decide) for yourself…or you can just chuckle as NCSU88 says and finally, on Tuesday, you can come HOME after voting….relax in the shower and decontaminate yourself and have an adult beverage and NOT be inundated with “He is Dangerous….She is Crooked….I fixed the Crime Lab….No you did NOT….His Net Worth Increased 400% in 12 Years…She voted to keep Veterans out of Bars that would NOT serve them….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.