NC State Wolfpack Represented Well in the Super Bowl

Home Forums All StateFansNation NC State Wolfpack Represented Well in the Super Bowl

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    JackWolf
    Keymaster

I’ve been saving up these links and images over the course of the week to show how well NC State is represented in this year’s Super Bowl. The Wolfpac
    [See the full post at: NC State Wolfpack Represented Well in the Super Bowl]

Cosmo96
    Participant

I remember a couple of weeks ago before the NFC Championship game, one of the networks (I think it was either Fox during their pre-game show or ESPN) was doing a story about how the Seattle DBs play so physically and use their hands as much as they can. They showed a comment from Pete Carroll where he basically said, “That’s how we’ve always taught our DBs to play. That goes all the way back to my days at NC State.”

I thought it was a pretty cool shout-out of sorts.

FergusWolf
    Participant

I can’t find a way to choose between Russel and Nate, so I’m just hoping for a good, injury free game.

Go Pack!

BJD95
    Keymaster

Go, Nate go! There will be plenty of time for RW and Hauschka to win it all, but PeyPey’s clock is ticking.

Nate, RW, and Hauschka are three of my very favorite all-time Wolfpackers, and I couldn’t be happier for them.

44rules
    Participant

Did not know of the Carroll connection.

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

Master
    Participant

Sorry, I don’t know how to post links better. 3 articles Thursday on State Players in the Wall Street Journal

Wall Street Journal Nate Irving: http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303743604579350691328269718?mod=trending_now_2

Wall Street Journal Russell Wilson: http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303553204579348692909939558?mod=trending_now_3

Wall Street Journal Steven Haushka: http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303743604579350691390583988?mod=trending_now_3

Wulfpack
    Participant

As much as I love RW, Peyton takes the cake for me. What a story it would be if he came back from those surgeries and won it all to shut all the critics up. What courage. And what brilliance. If he is on the tube I make it a point to watch closely as he very well could be the greatest.

Radman
    Participant

This is one game where I can be happy whichever team wins.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Yep, I would be overjoyed with RW and Hauschka getting rings. Would take quite a bit of the personal sting as a Bronco fan.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

I LIKE RUSSELL !…

Manning’s top 1-2 in the HOF in his era with or without another ring….

I don’t expect a whole lot out of Russell Sunday… as we know he has had the good fortune to play with a team where he doesn’t have to do it all by himself….

The main thing for him is just to be ready to play and not make any costly mistakes early on… (How many 24 yr kids get to go to the Super Bowl in their second year?).

After the ‘new’ wears off… we’ll should see some vintage Russell in the last 20 minutes or so.

Wonder if the SeaHawks could trade for Nate….
    That would make old TOB smile…
    And then they could get Glennon for the backup QB….

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.