NC State wins 7th game in a row, destroys USA, 63-13

Home Forums All StateFansNation NC State wins 7th game in a row, destroys USA, 63-13

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

NC State rushed for a school record SEVEN touchdowns as both Matt Dayes and Shadrach Thornton each went over 100 yards. In total, the Pack gained 330
    [See the full post at: NC State wins 7th game in a row, destroys USA, 63-13]

WolftownVA81
    Participant

Congratulations Pack – very impressive win. I was please to see us pull ahead early so many of the new players could get some valuable PT. We seem to be strong at nearly all positions. Our O-line and running backs were great. My only concerns last night were a couple of less than stellar kicks (which hasn’t been the norm) and getting burned on the long passes. This second issue seems to have been a problem over the years (our more experienced player(s)). Hopefully some adjustments will be made there. Looking forward to Louisville this week.

PackFamily
    Participant

I think we can be a very good team this year and am very confident under Doeren. I am really looking forward to playing ACC-level talent from here.

Doeren’s rushing philosophy will help us tremendously through the season, especially in tough games or if we start slow.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Some nice work. We did what we had to do. Now the big games begin. I am very excited about the season. We can be very good.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.