NC State vs Jackson State

Home Forums StateFans Basketball NC State vs Jackson State

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    redisgood
    Participant

We have some good non-conference games coming up. This isn’t one of them. I am looking forward to it nonetheless. It’s always fun to see the 1st game of the season. Who will start, what will the rotations look like, how will all the new guys do? And most important, will our defense be better?

I’m predicting Lacey will break out of his scoring funk from last weekend, and have a big game offensively. I also want to see if the Martins and Abu can continue what they showed on Saturday.

Like I said. This is a crummy game from a quality of opponent perspective, but I’m excited and cannot wait for tip off Friday night.

nav
    Participant

Hell, I’m just excited for some basketball talk. Ready to move past fb quickly.

I haven’t checked but hopefully this game will be on espn 3.

redisgood
    Participant

Yep, it is on ESPN 3. I’m not sure if it will be blacked out in the Raleigh area, but that is unlikely.

spintk
    Participant

should be entertaining to watch. a lot of this nothing schools treat the big conference games like their homecoming. it will be nice to see what our talent does to jsu’s best shot. as far as rotations, i think we’ll see a lot of bodies early to give everyone a healthy dose of experience. this is the first time gottfried has been this deep, so let’s see what he does with it. i’m expecting dramatically improved defense now that people are fighting for minutes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.