NC State Is The 12th Most Valuable College Hoops Team

Home Forums All StateFansNation NC State Is The 12th Most Valuable College Hoops Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

Forbes Magazine has ranked the most valuable men’s college basketball teams, and NC State is firmly on that list: 12. NC State Wolfpack Team value: $1
    [See the full post at: NC State Is The 12th Most Valuable College Hoops Team]

ncsu1987
    Participant

Nice find. Given the overall philosophy of expectations, accountability and aggressive growth since the hire of our new AD, I’m not even a little bit surprised to know that we’re on a rather steep upward trajectory.

I am absolutely shocked, however, that we’re 12th overall. Makes me wonder what our ceiling might be if, as you say, the on-the-court performance could catch up.

packalum44
    Participant

Amazing considering we haven’t been a top 25 team in 25 years. (No being ranked for a couple weeks doesn’t count).

Fando
    Participant

It would be nice if some of this money trickled down to the academic side. Wonder if there is any chance of that?

DrWuffette1day
    Participant

There’s only one thing that we need to do here. Let’s fire the coach.

redcanine
    Participant

^ I hear ya, Doc.

That’s enough loot to buy out Gott’s contract and hire Darrin Horn.

DrWuffette1day
    Participant

Redcanine- Second. We would make one heck of a committee. We could bring back Fowler to handle the details. 🙂

PackerInRussia
    Participant

$1? I woulda put it at at least a buck fifty.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.