NC State Football By The Numbers – Post Eastern Kentucky Edition

Home Forums All StateFansNation NC State Football By The Numbers – Post Eastern Kentucky Edition

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    WV Wolf
    Keymaster

Here are the stats and national rankings after the Wolfpack’s 35-0 win over Eastern Kentucky. Team Stats – ACC & National Rank in Parentheses Offense
    [See the full post at: NC State Football By The Numbers – Post Eastern Kentucky Edition]

13OT
    Participant

Until State faces a quality opponent, which won’t be until the Louisville game, these stats mean little.

Like Dizzy Dean said, they’re just statics.

TheCOWDOG

^Bet you looked, though.

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

Most of the “good” numbers are pretty worthless (with the obvious exception of touchback/KO). But the “bad” numbers illustrate real areas of concern…like sacks allowed.

13OT
    Participant

No, Cowdog, I did NOT look. I may look when the high school portion of our schedule is over, but not before.

Shownuff
    Participant

I looked, and appreciated the effort to post the numbers. Just looking at the rankings I am concerned with the “middle of the ACC” rankings in most categories…… However, all that really matters is taking care of business and getting the W! 5-0 would be a great start before hitting the hardest part of our schedule. Here is to hope!

choppack1
    Participant

I worry that our soft schedule will result in us losing one of our 1st 2 legitimate games. I think back to 2001 when we played unc-ch at our place (with rivers at qb) and lost. I could see us losing to the ville or va tech simply because we were used to very bad opponents.

13OT
    Participant

We haven’t won the next two games yet.

Greywolf
    Participant

We haven’t won the next two games yet.

Good for you, 13. Picked up right where you left off last year. 😉

TheCOWDOG

Actually, Mr. Grey, 13OT was prepared(supposedly) to upgrade your seats at CF.

What up with that?

Look…I dig alternative opines, but I swear…

That High School team remark did rub my ass.

Greywolf
    Participant

Actually, Mr. Grey, 13OT was prepared(supposedly) to upgrade your seats at CF.

Who was it who wasn’t going to comment on SFN this year?

13OT
    Participant

More good news from 13OT here. The ODU game is being televised tomorrow night on Channel 48 in Greensboro. I didn’t see it listed on any of the Triangle tv stations per the local paper, however. Maybe this is because 48 carries CAA games (Elon).

If you’re in the Triangle area and have an outdoor antenna, preferably one of the old UHF ones, you can point it toward Randleman (south of Greensboro) and get most of the Triad tv stations, and 48 comes in most all the time in HD.

Seems like the game should be televised here if it’s being televised in Greensboro.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.