NC State @ Cheats | ACC Network

Home Forums All StateFansNation NC State @ Cheats | ACC Network

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 537 total)
  • Author
    redcanine
    Participant

Being snowed in without drugs really blows, but I found an unopened bottle of Goose that I hid from myself several months ago. So I’m gonna drink it.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Educational video time:

Gowolves
    Participant

Hope Wiscy beats the snot out of the Twerps

BJD95
    Keymaster

Being snowed in without drugs really blows, but I found an unopened bottle of Goose that I hid from myself several months ago. So I’m gonna drink it.

I do NOT trust myself with hard liquor and a State/Holes game. That’s how many, many scenes go missing. Wine is cutting it very close.

During the MOC/Torbush “Hug Bowl” loss, I wisely stuck to beer, but was gripping the bottle so hard at one point that it broke.

TheCOWDOG

You got the mojo risin’, boys. Proud of ya.

Coach Abatemarco
    Participant

I am going to even venture out in my pt cruiser or listen on tunein app or watch on espn 3. Damn witn 7.

Die hard state fan from the crystal coast!

BJD95
    Keymaster

I wonder if Texas chokes their way back into the NIT…does Rick Barnes quasi-voluntarily retire?

Heelh8r
    Participant

Had my pre-game meal, did some stretches, settling in to watch 1st half of turtles (I hope we get a shot at them) for warm up, and looking to peak for 8:00 start. Feeling better and better about this. We got The Cat Daddy playing his best ball, we’ve been shooting good, got a good rotation going inside and playing better defense and rebounding better. Going to be tough I know but it’s going to happen. Only thing I ask is please do not get a big first half lead. Just hang close, and we can win it at end. Don’t laugh, they choked it away vs Duke.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Hang in there, Coach. You’re doing us proud going out to the PT Crusier to listen on the radio in midst of winter. Dedication!

And for everyone:

wufpup76
    Keymaster

I wonder if Texas chokes their way back into the NIT…does Rick Barnes quasi-voluntarily retire?

That would be an interesting situation to watch unfold. Then the Southeast Athletic Director of the century could name his price when hiring Barnes … somewhere!

Heelh8r
    Participant

Damn witn 7

I used to say the same thing when I lived in Swansboro. They always showed something stupid on Sunday afternoon instead of the golf tournament. They are the worst.

choppack1
    Participant

Bjd – many thanks. I will/may have to remember that.

redcanine
    Participant

GO F_CK YO_RSELVES, _NC.

Buy a vowel, Roy.

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

Sadly, I am preparing myself for this later: http://www.sadtrombone.com

BJD95
    Keymaster

At least the waiting is almost over. Let’s hope that’s the worst part of today. Other than the blasted snow.

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

If you like snow (or hate it) wait until tomorrow night.

Some forecasters are saying up to 8″

wufpup76
    Keymaster

GO F_CK YO_RSELVES, _NC.

Buy a vowel, Roy.

You know Wheel of Fortune and the Cheats probably don’t mix well together … what with that whole ‘illiteracy’ thing and all.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Did Turgeon lay his forehead on hot lava or what? I don’t know if I’ve ever seen so many lines and creases.

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

^ I’ll take “Cheating the NCAA” for $500, Alex.

Damn shame that Mary Willingham settled with them today.

Wufpacker
    Participant

If you like snow (or hate it) wait until tomorrow night.

Some forecasters are saying up to 8?

Don’t you tease me.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Or it might just rain.

PLEASE JUST RAIN!

Heelh8r
    Participant

Damn shame that Mary Willingham settled with them today.

;

I don’t know what she drives but I think she’s about to get a new one.

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

Wufpacker: here’s one model:

Texpack
    Participant

There have been some rumbling about that in Austin of late. He’s safe for another year.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

PACK is gonna RUMBLE tonight…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 537 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.