NC State @ Cheats | ACC Network

Home Forums All StateFansNation NC State @ Cheats | ACC Network

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 537 total)
  • Author
    BJD95
    Keymaster

Yeah, we are not a great “draw up a set play” offense anyway. We mostly need them to rest, make a substitution, or quell momentum.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

It’s the HOLES turn to blame it all on bad officiating…
    only 29 whistles in 40 minutes and we won that too…

*NC – 16
    PACK – 13

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Prowling Woofie
    Participant

My only regret tonight is that the Pack didn’t run the 4 Corners with its last possession…..

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

BC @ Pitt close in the 2nd half

I hope that this serves notice to our team to not plan to just show up in Chestnut Hill and collect a win.

We are effectively playing in the tournament now. We can’t let up for or in any game.

JeremyH
    Participant

I missed the first half, watching it now trying to figure out how we ended up controlling this game. Cat is a completely different player it seems now. Love that they didn’t play timid. Full team effort, and important thing didn’t let UNC take the lead during that run.

Whiteshoes67
    Participant

Gott was trying to strategically rest some key players during the unc run. I think that’s as good a game as I’ve seem him manage. Id love to see this group put that defensive effort together with some quality offense and win out the regular season, and make nice run. Winning when shots aren’t falling is the trademark of a good team.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Hahahahaha

Hound Dog Roy Williams stinks and should get the boot next month when the Tar Heels bow out meekly in the 1st Dance!

Another loss to one of the most over ranked teams in college Bball. UNC is at best ranked 20, and I have been saying it for 3 weeks. The team is NOT a premier team this year and if Dick Vitale and all the other ESPN lap dogs would open their eyes and start looking at other teams around the league outside of the All Crap Conference, maybe they would start getting their just due. Guess all the classes on corn cob pipe whittling have caught up with ol Roy Williams

coyotejoe
    Participant

Perfect photo to begin this thread…hard to stop a Wolfpack charging through the snow!
    And wouldn’t you know, Ol’ Roy had the audacity to mention a “non-foul call” in the post-game presser…sigh…

JeremyH
    Participant

Nice luxury to bring in Washington and Anya when Abu and Freeman both with two fouls in the first half.

Whiteshoes67
    Participant

Greedy bastard that I am, I still was wishing for a total humiliation. I wanted more empty seats in that blue hell at the end of game

WolfWiz11
    Participant

Yep, all’s well that ends well. I’ve said it countless times in my 25 years: UNCheat is the most consistently overrated team in college basketball. And we already know they cheated for at least 18 years. I will be prepared to raise my glass of bourbon at 11:30 sharp. . . .

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

For those that love defensive basketball…

The Wolfpack has averaged giving up 53.75 points a game during it’s last four games…
    or four points every three minutes…

Three of those games were against Top 15 opponents, two of those were on the road and the only loss was by 4pts against those WaHoos…

Could somebody explain why we NOT as good as any Top 15- 25 team anywhere ??

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Greedy bastard that I am, I still was wishing for a total humiliation. I wanted more empty seats in that blue hell at the end of game

Not sure if everyone caught it, but there was a ‘Wolf!’ ‘Pack!’ chant in the stands towards the end 🙂

TheCOWDOG

Ahhh….bulls#t on the TO theories.

One reason and one reason only.

Composure.Period,dot exclaimation,dot coached his ass off.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

BC pesky @ Pitt, Arkansas on the verge of blowing a 23-point halftime lead over bubble Texas A&M

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Does this mean we don’t have to bother with anymore of those long analytical “bubble=watch” posts ?

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Ahhh….bulls#t on the TO theories.

One reason and one reason only.

Composure.Period,dot exclaimation,dot coached his ass off.

Completely agree.

coyotejoe
    Participant

Touche, COWDOG!

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Does this mean we don’t have to bother with anymore of those long analytical “bubble=watch” posts ?

Hahaha nope. Still work to be done.

Also, even if we were on target for a 2-seed those posts are awesome for us bball nerds!

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

You should be so lucky.

Whiteshoes67
    Participant

Like that bunch in gott’s first year who really amped up their defense during the second half of conference play, this bunch is following suit. We can be a top 50 defense with the right matchups, sub patterns, and effort. And that was man to man all night except for two possessions with about 6:00 to go, with Paige out.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Top 25 Teams don’t worry about the bubble and I ain’t either…

PACK Defense rules…

Whiteshoes67
    Participant

Somebody better buy Anya whatever the hell he wants to eat. Same for Abu. Cat had always been a favorite, but he’s blossoming into an all-aMercian calibre PG. F u to all the honkies who bemoaned the transfer of the leprechaun

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Ya’ll get your libations ready… it’s almost 11:30pm….

As much as I enjoy my cold beer…
    I’m going to celebrate this one cold sober…
    I don’t want to diminish it one bit.

Adventuroo
    Participant

WOW…..I don’t have the Bandwidth at the campground to keep up…..500+ posts.

Bass Packer….I too, saw the Food Lion commercial and thought about the comic ram….and made the same comment to my wife.

The giant bear hug that Gott gave Whitt was one of the high points….

Personal history here.

My wife was given NCSU vs. UNC (@ DD) tickets in 2003. I was traveling and she took our 7 mo PG daughter and her brother and SIL. That was the LAST time that NCSU beat UNC in the DD.

I text the folks about that….and also my 11 (soon to be 12) GS about it. I immediately followed up with a GS was there also. He texted back…”I don’t remember that…” and the texts from my daughter to him (they were in opposite ends of the house watching 2 different TV) was hilarious…..she was explaining that he, technically, was there….in her tummy. My wife cracked up and that text conversation with him and me and my daughter will go in his “big boy baby book”…

SO that was how long ago it was. Matt D was the coach and it was his LAST year….before he was canned.

UNBELIEVABLE…..what a WIN….

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 537 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.