NC State @ BC

Home Forums All StateFansNation NC State @ BC

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 338 total)
  • Author
    Packzingo
    Participant

Why is Turner on the floor???

JohnGalt78
    Participant

Aim for the back of the rim.

MrPlywood
    Participant

After this game I’m going to the weekly meeting of the “Can’t Stand Prosperity Club”. Anybody want to come with?

Packzingo
    Participant

Why is Turner on the floor???

Ok. Finally made one

wufpup76
    Keymaster

I say black and blue

BJD95
    Keymaster

Given that their actual players are already pretty honkified, what does BC roll out at the 2 minute mark? A gaggle of albinos?

Whiteshoes67
    Participant

Paki, we’re typically tired on defense. But the offense lately in the halfcourt has regressed. Some of have pleaded all year long to run in subs, press, and play full throttle. I just don’t get it. What’s worse, our staff doesn’t either. I hoped the defense versus UNC was a sign, like the surge on that end in Gott’s Year 1, that we get it. But I also recognized that Cat can neutralize Paige, UNC isn’t good from 3, and their bigs are big, slow, and soft. In sum, UNC isn’t that good.

HeyImTwisted
    Participant

That last sequence sums up the entire game

tjfoose1
    Participant

No one here can say they are surprised. Once the consensus was that this team was easily in the tourney, you knew this was coming.

Maybe after the next big win, for the next game, Gott should bench the entire starting lineup until the first TV timeout. Evaluate and go from there.

Seriously. What is there to lose?

There is an unmistakable pattern that spans season to season, so it has to be coaching. For the first time, we may have seen a public glimpse of it after the u*nc win. I know what I saw concerned me. But anyway… do something different coach, even if only for different’s sake.

MrPlywood
    Participant

In sum, UNC isn’t that good.

BC isn’t this good either.

Wufpacker
    Participant

So, if we shave 2 pts per minute off the lead…

wufpup76
    Keymaster

In fairness, I think there’s merit to paki’s assertion of being tired. Someone else mentioned DOA – and it seems they were.

No excuse to lose to the last place team that’s on a 9 game losing streak. Damn.

Primewolf
    Participant

We will see the same thing at Clemson. Tough defense and lots of motion on offense.

Gott has no reply to this.

You could see how this was going to develop I the first 5 min. Absolutely nothing has changed.

Our offense relies in the heave, more so than any other team I have seen this year.

Tau837
    Participant

Cat, Lacey, and Turner are 8/28 with 20 combined points and no free throw attempts. This team won’t beat any team with that performance from them.

Khan
    Participant

Have a nice cool refreshing glass of ncstateclassic. So typical. This is why you can’t believe in NC State basketball. Unfortunately, we’ll now probably lose at least one of our next two games.

tjfoose1
    Participant

So, if we shave 2 pts per minute off the lead…

I go outside and look for flying pigs.

eas
    Participant

So you put in the 2nd stringers and run an aggressive defense for a few minutes. Then take them out. That will teach them GOTT…lol.

Again why KW continues to play is beyond logical.

MrPlywood
    Participant

No excuse to lose to the last place team that’s on a 9 game losing streak. Damn.

I was going to post something similar last night. Despite evidence to the contrary, I just couldn’t see this happening. Maybe a first half hangover, but not 21 points down with 8 to go…

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Tough defense and lots of motion on offense.
    Gott has no reply to this.

Painful, but the evidence is pretty clear … I agree.

Without bigs that can truly facilitate his offense, we just get pushed into jumper oblivion.

RedReid
    Participant

This is bad. This could knock us out of the NCAA. Not just losing but getting dominated.

Tau837
    Participant

Cut it to 17! Woo hoo!

BJD95
    Keymaster

Trying ti press with BSW and AoD. LMAO

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Hahaha press trap at the 7:00 mark

Let’s just keep doing the other stuff though that got us down by 20+ for the first 33 minutes though

eas
    Participant

Gott putting in KW again. Really?

choppack1
    Participant

This is surprising as the sun rising and setting. I don’t guess there will be any dancing by the HC today.

There’s a reason we’ve been on the bubble all 4 years despite different personnel. Gott can coach, and he can recruit – but I don’t think we’re ever “solid” with him at the helm. Funny, he went 12-4 a couple times at Bama – I wonder what happened? Did the game change, did the league suck, did he change?

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 338 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.