NC State Basketball Scholarship Distribution & Discussion

Home Forums All StateFansNation NC State Basketball Scholarship Distribution & Discussion

Viewing 3 posts - 51 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Pack1997
    Participant

I don’t think you put all the transfers of average players out on the GOTT. Did he have some part to play, sure. But I truly believe more of it is todays generation. They truly do have an entitlement attitude and know if you don’t give me what I want someone else will. Most of time that is playing time. I deal with kids with no actual talent and they have that attitude. I can only imagine, kids that have been fed how great they are’s attitude.

Does Gott have some coaching issues that need to be addressed absolutely. No defense, and no real offensive schemes. But the transfers out are not all on him. He isn’t innocent on it either.

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

I’m curious, Va: what do you consider “significant”? My version includes regular season mythical championship, tournament championship, plus any NCAA advancement beyond sweet 16 (his current ceiling, it seems).

Sorry for the late response. I was out of town for a long weekend and despise typing on my phone.

This would be an interesting discussion over a large, adult beverage…but for today’s purposes, I’ll go with the simple definition as something worthy of hanging a banner over. Here’s my list in decreasing order:

National Championship (quit laughing)
    Final Four (you’re still laughing)
    Regular Season Title
    ACCT Title

30 years ago, I would have had the ACC titles reversed. But in the days of a 68-field NCAAT, the ACCT is just another weekend of basketball that is forgotten almost as soon as its over.

walton
    Participant

I wonder if Yurtseven is really a one-and-done. I read somewhere, when he was being recruited, that he said his decision wasn’t just about basketball. Could it be that he wants to leave with a degree?

Viewing 3 posts - 51 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.