NC STATE #20

Home Forums StateFans Football NC STATE #20

Viewing 9 posts - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    tractor57
    Participant

I’ve been reading the admini8stration and coach D are discussing a contract extension. That should make McC’s head explode.

McCallum
    Participant

I need some of that action!!!

Hit 5 wins and they’ll offer you slices of Currituck County.

McCallum

Greywolf
    Participant

I think the boundary passes leave the receivers less vulnerable to injury and are therefore more popular smart.

Protecting your assets is just good business. The holes have enough out with injuries to form another team.

The Pack is heavily invested in Strength & Conditioning as well as sports medicine which apparently pays dividends. Doeren asks for it and Yow finds the funding and provides it.

Greywolf
    Participant

Hit 5 wins and they’ll offer you slices of Currituck County.

If you are waiting to hit 5 wins, you’re backing up. Get with the program, Mac. 😉

McCallum
    Participant

Well….if I have to explain it.

McCallum

choppack1
    Participant

Best start since 2002 in the ACC.

On injury front… Nicholson’s career is over due to concussions. I hate to see that for any kid, but hopefully he got out before damage is permanent.

Also, Brock Miller is gone for the year with shoulder surgery.

These injuries leave us thin at lb spot. Good thing we play 4-2 vs 4-3 or 3-4.

Greywolf
    Participant

On injury front… Nicholson’s career is over due to concussions. I hate to see that for any kid, but hopefully he got out before damage is permanent.

Also, Brock Miller is gone for the year with shoulder surgery.

These injuries leave us thin at lb spot. Good thing we play 4-2 vs 4-3 or 3-4.

These injuries do leave us thin at the LB spot but Fernandez, Moore and Pratt have been rotating and playing all the minutes at LB. Miller played on special teams Thursday night and I suspect the Fernandez-Moore-Pratt rotation was instrumental in the decision to have the surgery now and have him back in 2018.

We do have 2 true LBs, Louis Acceus and Raven Saunders, who are playing on special teams. I hear that Acceus is very good and Saunders not far behind. It says something that they are playing, not red shirting. With Nicholson gone and Miller out for the season Acceus is next man up should he be needed.

We should be Okay at LB unless we experience an injury that takes them out of the game for any length of time.

Speaking of LBs we haven’t had the kind of speed at LB that Pratt showed since Kenny Houston. He looked like an ex-safety on that INt — wait…

McCallum
    Participant

Bobby Houston

McCallum

Greywolf
    Participant

^
    Thanks

Hmmm might be something to that remembering history thingy

Viewing 9 posts - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.