NC Political Predictions

Home Forums StateFans Non Sports Talk NC Political Predictions

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 511 total)
  • Author
    Pack1997
    Participant

I find the electoral college to be a great checks and balance. We have a large number of voters that do not know how to think for themselves. They believe anything they hear or see without doing their research. I do not trust that portion of the population. Education in this country sucks and is getting worse. Let’s trust all those folks with our future and see how it turns out.

rthomas44
    Participant

/

StateRed44
    Participant

How are you supposed to do research when nobody tells the truth? Go down the list of the information we receive from the government or the media. Taxes, spending, politics, economics, immigration, terrorism, trade, crime, climate change, healthcare, etc, etc, etc….lies, lies lies. There is really no truth to be found.

Their data is even corrupt. They can’t even give us the numbers. Even without spin. Their thumb is always on the scale, one way or another. Its maddening. The only recourse is to kill the beast. Decrease their power. Destroy the destroyers. My .02.

JasonP
    Participant

If you don’t know how to do research outside of news media sources then I’d suggest enrolling in a history 101 class at State or your local community college.

StateRed44
    Participant

Hey Jason, I suggest you enroll in bite me. That’s about the dumbest response to corruption I’ve ever seen, go ask a college professor. How naïve are you son?

JasonP
    Participant

Good one StateRed. I’m still laughing.

But what’s your response to “corruption”? what are you doing about it, other than moaning on a message board?

StateRed44
    Participant

Yeah, why don’t we go to Roy Williams and ask him about the UNC scandal? He’ll tell us the truth. LOL, wtf college professor? They are the one of the biggest problems we have in this country.

StateRed44
    Participant

I voted for Trump, that’s what I did. Tear it all down and start over. If he won’t do it, bring in the next guy.

JasonP
    Participant

Are you going to do anything about the college professors? Did you go to college? If so, have you burned your degree yet? What if your boy doesn’t burn it down?

pakfanistan
    Participant

Go down the list of the information we receive from the government or the media. Taxes, spending, politics, economics, immigration, terrorism, trade, crime, climate change, healthcare, etc, etc, etc….lies, lies lies.

Proof?

StateRed44
    Participant

Are you going to do anything about the college professors? Did you go to college? If so, have you burned your degree yet? What if your boy doesn’t burn it down?

Fire them. College is predominantly a scam. Get the feds out of the student loan business. I don’t burn things. Who is my boy, Trump? Bring in the next guy.

JasonP
    Participant

Fire them. College is predominantly a scam.

Awesome.

StateRed44
    Participant

Go down the list of the information we receive from the government or the media. Taxes, spending, politics, economics, immigration, terrorism, trade, crime, climate change, healthcare, etc, etc, etc….lies, lies lies.

Proof?

here ya go cupcake, how many lies do you want to read about?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-acknowledges-cash-payment-to-iran-was-leverage-in-prisoner-release-1471558389

StateRed44
    Participant

Fire them. College is predominantly a scam.

Awesome.

Google student loan debt crisis. Do some research, your community college prof would be proud. 🙂

JasonP
    Participant

So Google > college

Got it. What a world we live in today. StateRed, it’ll be a paradise in the future when the government as we know it is torn down and colleges along with it. Everyone will know facts and use Google and live in the lap of luxury. Corruption will go the way of the dinosaur. I can hardly wait.

StateRed44
    Participant

So Google > college

Got it. What a world we live in today. StateRed, it’ll be a paradise in the future when the government as we know it is torn down and colleges along with it. Everyone will know facts and use Google and live in the lap of luxury. Corruption will go the way of the dinosaur. I can hardly wait.

I don’t follow you. Are you advocating something? How do you conclude Google > college? There is a college loan debt crisis because the costs are not worth the benefit for vast numbers. Do you not acknowledge or understand this?

JasonP
    Participant

Geez, i’m tryna follow you. You want government torn down and college eradicated as an option for the vast majority. I’m just envisioning where that’ll take us.

StateRed44
    Participant

Decreased debt? Here’s a hint, college prices will come down if you get rid of the bloat and government subsidy.

StateRed44
    Participant

Any ideas of your own?

JasonP
    Participant

Why waste time with my ideas? You’ve got it figured out. Did you get a government subsidized education at any level, or are you all private schooled?

SqlWolf
    Participant

Proof?

here ya go cupcake, how many lies do you want to read about?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-acknowledges-cash-payment-to-iran-was-leverage-in-prisoner-release-1471558389

StateRed. You assert that all these sources of information are just “lies, lies, lies” and that one should also not rely on college professors to help one understand the greater world we live in. I’m a bit surprised you reference the Wall Street Journal. You might as well have referenced 4chan. Nevertheless, WSJ is after all, a member of that hateful set of media some of us seem to like to whip on.

I wonder who is believable to you. If scientists, engineers, journalists, and other folks who may be seeking the truth are unworthy of your respect, what is left to do? I suspect you are at that place where the only thing left is to take a can of gasoline and splash it all over yourself then strike a match. Otherwise, I strongly suggest taking a chill pill and go talk to some smart and thoughtful people (I’d suggest some local college professors, but you might reject that) who you can believe will have an honest truthful conversation with you about the complex reality of our world. That may inspire you to do something constructive. As an example, I prefer to go volunteer at a local organization that helps homeless families move out of shelters into transitional apartments and ultimately into their own homes. I hope we all do more for our communities and keep a humble perspective on where we each are in life.

By the way… Merry Christmas.

StateRed44
    Participant

Why waste time with my ideas? You’ve got it figured out. Did you get a government subsidized education at any level, or are you all private schooled?

Yes, I have it all figured out. Correct. If you have nothing to add, just admit you have no idea. Now’s your chance.

StateRed44
    Participant

I suspect you are at that place where the only thing left is to take a can of gasoline and splash it all over yourself then strike a match.

Sq1Wolf, seriously wtf kind of statement is that? Something amiss? Did I strike a nerve? Explain.

JasonP
    Participant

StateRed, get out of here and go to college. Quick, while it’s subsidized.

SqlWolf
    Participant

I suspect you are at that place where the only thing left is to take a can of gasoline and splash it all over yourself then strike a match.

Sq1Wolf, seriously wtf kind of statement is that? Something amiss? Did I strike a nerve? Explain.

StateRed, If you are going to make broad generalizations like “Taxes, spending, politics, economics, immigration, terrorism, trade, crime, climate change, healthcare, etc, etc, etc….lies, lies lies.” You are either convinced that no one is telling you the truth or that there is nothing worth believing. Either way, you are arguing from a perspective that suggests you see no hope of obtaining the truth about this world we live in. If that is the case, you are in a hopeless place.

My dad once told me, “People who are absolutely certain that everyone else is wrong are probably the furthest from reality.” I hope you are only saying these things to stir the pot.

Merry Christmas

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 511 total)
  • The topic ‘NC Political Predictions’ is closed to new replies.