N.C. State vs. La. Tech – 7pm

Home Forums All StateFansNation N.C. State vs. La. Tech – 7pm

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 273 total)
  • Author
    wufpup76
    Keymaster

Not sure where my telecast is compared to everyone else’s, but the huddle with 40 seconds left had terrible body language. Cody Martin was laughing. Doesn’t matter the circumstance, laughing in a huddle while you’re down 16 is not a good look.

1.21 Jigawatts
    Keymaster

we go from the weave’n’heave to the scatter’n’shoot

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Smoke if you GOTT ’em…
    Halftime.

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    pakfanistan
    Participant

I did not anticipate being down 15 to LaTech at the half.

Rick
    Keymaster

Even the hustle on the tie ball screws us as we do not get it to start the second half

ILPackfan
    Participant

Has RT’s picture showed up on a milk carton yet?

1.21 Jigawatts
    Keymaster

I just got a good laugh out of the color commentator saying Gottfried will apply some pressure on LT.

Rick
    Keymaster

I did not anticipate being down 15 to LaTech at the half.

Nothing surprises me with Gott coached teams.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Down 15 at the half and being out-rebounded. Damn. Did not see this coming.

Pack1969E
    Participant

Up here in PA game doe not sound good. Sorry folks, but Gott cannot ta us to the promised land. Do not know if we will ever field another winner. Been waiting 30 years

Wufpacker
    Participant

After the NYC punking, I’m speakless as to how they come out like this.

Nice Festivus reference by ESPN3 commentator at least.

Pack1969E
    Participant

What troubles! should be “does” Ta should be “take”

1.21 Jigawatts
    Keymaster

The announcer is a big Seinfeld fan with all the Festivus references. More entertaining than the game. If the second half doesn’t improve we’ll all be airing our grievances.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

…beej

try this
    http://wrmr-fm.tritondigitalmedia.com/common/page.php?id=4&is_corp=1

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Rick
    Keymaster

After the NYC punking, I’m speakless as to how they come out like this.

Nice Festivus reference by ESPN3 commentator at least.

I never understood why anyone thought we would be better after losing buckets and Lewis

SaccoV
    Participant

Couldn’t have been a worse half for State. Agreed that WVU is beating us again. Gott has already used two timeouts in the first half, and still nothing. Maybe the guys aren’t listening anymore.

pakfanistan
    Participant

I got a lot of problems with you people! And now you’re going to hear about it!

Rick
    Keymaster

Couldn’t have been a worse half for State. Agreed that WVU is beating us again. Gott has already used two timeouts in the first half, and still nothing. Maybe the guys aren’t listening anymore.

Either they are not listening or he is not coaching. Neither forebodes well.

Rick
    Keymaster

Only after you post the pole

WolfWiz11
    Participant

BJD,
    Do yourself and favor and do not watch.

Gotfried has recruited these guys and they are all flawed, except for Lacey.
    Big men who cannot score.
    PGs who cannot shoot.
    SF who cannot do anything but shoot.

CO-SIGN

Wufpacker
    Participant

A lot has been said about how well these players get along. Might be about time for them to start pissing each other off and holding one another accountable.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Wake me when we get to feats of strength.

pakfanistan
    Participant

I never understood why anyone thought we would be better after losing buckets and Lewis

Warren, eh, no replacing a guy like that.

But Barber was as good as Lewis on average, and much better by the end of the season. So you assume he improves, everyone else gets a little better, Lacey comes in and averages 15ish, it’s not crazy to think we’d be decent this year without those two.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

I suppose the game nor the thread would suffer all that much if I started posting Festivus youtube clips.

WolfWiz11
    Participant

Gottfried should have never benched Tyler Lewis. I know he was small etc., but that kid could play. He knew how to run an offense like a QB and he had sooooo much heart. Cat seems to be a street baller–he can’t play organized basketball to save his life. And Gottfried’s lack of defense is really showing. I know 3 straight trips to the NCAA sounds great and all, but I don’t see us making another one with this group of guys, meaning we’re out of the tourney for at least 2-3 years. And Gott may be out of a job by that time.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 273 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.