N.C. State @ Georgia Tech – 12pm

Home Forums All StateFansNation N.C. State @ Georgia Tech – 12pm

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 263 total)
  • Author
    Wufpacker
    Participant

I’m in favor of the new and improved Cat, if not the overall flow for the last 10 mins.

redcanine
    Participant

Nice half, Anthony.
    —–
    Has Anya gained weight lately? Seriously.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Around the 8 minute mark or so, Gottfried called Turner’s “corner” play twice in a row. We got one good shot out of it that Turner missed. I think we shot one, maybe two post shots after that point.

The lead went away as well. Not rocket science.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Halftime…

Yellow Jackets – 31
    Anthony – 18
    Rest of the Pack – 22

————

Pack-roll-ER-coast-ER – From one extreme to another….

Now Gregory is going to adjust to stop Anthony…
    If we can go back to playing team ball… we’ll blow ’em out from the paint…

And IF we have GOTT any Killer instinct… this game should be over at the end of the third quarter…

IF ???

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Wulfpack
    Participant

Anya does look slower out there, not that you could ever say he was fast.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Has Anya gained weight lately? Seriously.

I think he’s slowly been adding since about a month ago. To be honest, I don’t think it matters because even thin-ish, his stamina was not appreciably better.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

If we can go back to playing team ball… we’ll blow ‘em out from the paint…

IF ???

^Exactly. Post offense and penetration will get them into foul trouble. We shot 4 free throws that half. Literally zero pressure on their defense, allowing them to sag. If not for Barber, we would have completely lost the lead. Not sure why they went completely away from the zone, but we bailed them out when they went back to man by shooting nothing but jumpers.

Adventuroo
    Participant

http://www.newsobserver.com/2015/01/21/4494190_nc-state-enters-key-stretch-for.html?rh=1

OK…click on the above. THAT is the dreaded shirt…..I am totally surprised that we actually have a lead.

BUT, we have not seen THIS Cat in a LONG (dry) time….

GT will not rollover during the second half.

We need our shot of “Confidence” at the half….no major adjustments or D changes….just keep playing. Cat can not carry us the entire second half….although he does “owe” us a few…

How do you guys insert pictures? Could NOT figure that out…

TheCOWDOG

When GT comes back to the zone, Gottfried must go 1-3-1 Sets. Our bigs cannot operate in a 3-2.

The post is absolutely a crucial environment. Especially when anyone not named Cat are not hitting, or just taking shots to “get theirs.”

wufpup76
    Keymaster

How do you guys insert pictures? Could NOT figure that out…

Copy the image url – usually you can right-click on the image and there will be an option for ‘Copy image url’

Here, hit the ‘img’ button, you’ll be prompted to enter the image url you just copied. Don’t worry about titling the image or anything. Keep hitting ok, and you’ll see the img tag and url in your post. Hit submit and it should show up. I will note that I’m note sure if that functionality is working from the main page – i.e., you may need to do that from the forums.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

wufpup76
    Keymaster

When GT comes back to the zone, Gottfried must go 1-3-1 Sets. Our bigs cannot operate in a 3-2.

The post is absolutely a crucial environment. Especially when anyone not named Cat are not hitting, or just taking shots to “get theirs.”

Amen. Even perimeter shots are better after the ball has gone to the post.

Lacey struggling w/ decisions and shot selection today

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

We need our shot of “Confidence” at the half

Either that or a TALL cold beer each…

wufpup76
    Keymaster

We might have just lost the game

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Turner and Lacey …

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

OK… math and stat guys…

What are the odds that Lacey, Turner AND Anthony can all be HOT from the outside at the same time?

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Kyle working hard.

We’re still settling for bad shots. Lacey will get what he obviously wants, for the game to be decided once again by himself and Turner.

Wufpacker
    Participant

OK… math and stat guys…

What are the odds that Lacey, Turner AND Anthony can all be HOT from the outside at the same time?

ungood

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Clearly ungood.

redcanine
    Participant

Gregory is no dummy. He went right at Abu and put him on the bench. But we’re gonna stick with Coletrain?

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

^wufpacker…

I was thinking … that’s a inversely logarithmic function…

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Turner and Lacey are apparently going to take every remaining shot this half. Just shit.

redcanine
    Participant

How about making 3 or 4 passes before we shoot? It worked really well for most of the first half, which is probably why we abonded it. Fugly!

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Mr. Dog… there’s your 2/3 Zone D.. by the Pack…

Spike
    Participant

I love the commentary “Who would have thought after this start and the lead that it would be this close….?”

Any State fan

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 263 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.