N.C. State @ Florida State – 1:30pm

Home Forums All StateFansNation N.C. State @ Florida State – 1:30pm

Viewing 7 posts - 301 through 307 (of 307 total)
  • Author
    bill.onthebeach
    Participant

‘Roo was on the job today… Coach wore his white shirt…

… no rest for the kids…
    same game coming up again(UM) and again(ND)…

quick guards and tough big men…

there ain’t no ‘easy’ games left on the schedule…
    we can win any of them if we play our best and we can lost any of them if we don’t…

This Team has come a long way in just three weeks …
    This is Not the same Pack we were watching in December.
    and they still GOTT a lot of work to do to reach their potential…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Fastback68
    Participant

Cremins – big opportunity, lost opportunity, missed opportunity, here’s an opportunity, great opportunity. I just needed one opportunity to put a noose around his neck.

Turner’s seasonal shot chart showed a 40% success rate from the right wing, 44% right of arc, 67% dead center, 43% left of arc and a whopping 24% from the left wing. It made all the sense in the world for a set play with Turner draining a 3 from the left wing. 63-60.

A tall order to win the next two but it certainly would give State a total of 5 one and done tiebreakers with wins over Duke, Miami and ND being the most important. Miami should be a war.

Rick
    Keymaster

^Mayes was having a career game from the perimeter…

There if usually a reason someone is having a career day. It’s not like he was hitting shots with someone in his face. They were wide open.

Still a good won but we could have made or a blow out if we had put our foot on their throats.

Prowling Woofie
    Participant

Cremins is still holding a grudge over the Van Williford game….

freshmanin83
    Participant

I was at the game. My take was that the Pack got over confident with the big lead. They got sloppy and we really missed Cat’s defense. In the first half the arena was completely dead silence. It was hard to believe that you were at an ACC game. Imo the crowd really came on and helped pick up fsu alot in the 2nd half. It turned into a real ugly game to watch from a bball point of view. But how nice it was to see the Pack respond, in the past, I think we lose the game.

Lunatic Fringe
    Participant

I am glad we we get little longer break before Miami. It gives Cat break to mourn/be with family & Lacey some time to rest up…we asked a lot from him vs. FSU.

ancsu87
    Participant

^ I love that they hung on and grinder it out. You rarely see blowout losses on the road so it was not a surprise FSUcame back it that we started coasting some.

Viewing 7 posts - 301 through 307 (of 307 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.