Mr. Smith goes to Raleigh

Home Forums All StateFansNation Mr. Smith goes to Raleigh

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    44rules
    Participant

So I know it’s kind of anticlimactic, but this actually happened.

http://www.gopack.com/news/2015/11/12/smitihNLI.aspx

Considering certain Duke forwards of the past, I’m glad this is now firmly entrenched in reality.

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

redisgood
    Participant

DSJ, Torin Dorn, Henderson, Rowan, Caleb, Cody, Freeman and Kirk. That’s a hell of a nucleus. Depending what happens with Abu, Beejay, Bam, and Rawle, this team could be a legitimate national contender by the time the dust settles.

Whiteshoes67
    Participant

The knee injury worries me. Can’t wait to see him suit up in red and white

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Was that James Stewart and Jean Arthur ?

I’m pretty sure Mr. Whiteshoes saw the premier.

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    redisgood
    Participant

He’s going to graduate early and enrol in January. That will allow him to rehab under school’s supervision and use the school’s facilities. He will also be able to observe practices which should help make him more ready to play when next season starts. A smart move all around by Dennis.

Rick
    Keymaster

DSJ, Torin Dorn, Henderson, Rowan, Caleb, Cody, Freeman and Kirk. That’s a hell of a nucleus. Depending what happens with Abu, Beejay, Bam, and Rawle, this team could be a legitimate national contender by the time the dust settles.

Still no backup PG. IF Abu and Anya leave (as many expect) then we are severely lacking in big men. Maybe the “positionless offense” was ahead of its time. There is still a lot of time and Gott has shown the ability to scramble. So who knows.

redisgood
    Participant

Yep, that’s one reason why getting Rawle would be so important. He’s a combo guard who could serve as a great back up. Dorn could help a bit there as well.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Anya will be “gone” for multiple reasons…

ABU could stay.

you heard it hear first….

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    pakfanistan
    Participant

You have any sources on that or is it just gut feeling?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.