More 'Cargate' over on Brokeback Hill

Home Forums StateFans Football More 'Cargate' over on Brokeback Hill

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Greywolf
    Participant

UNC football player Devonte Brown has been cited for altered title, registration, and/or tags. Of course he may have just bought a stolen car from one of his friends. I guess I should have put ‘allegedly’ in there somewhere, eh?

StateFans
    Keymaster

Fascinating stuff.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

It must be Friday…

What’s the over/under on how many points the Holes defense gives up this week?

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Greywolf
    Participant

What’s the over/under on how many points the Holes defense gives up this week?

When I first read this, I thought you were talking about Drivers License points. Makes a difference which one since there’s about a 50 point spread. Wink, wink.

highstick
    Participant

You are certainly wasting a lot of your time if the “80 per cent” is true. You must totally ignore basketball, baseball, and bass fishing to get to that high a percentage.

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

@greywolf

And exactly how does one get points on his Driver’s License when he has no Driver’s License ?

Greywolf
    Participant

You must totally ignore basketball, baseball, and bass fishing to get to that high a percentage.

Stick, Each sport in its season. Not many fish in that pond in Pullen Park. I learned to hunt and screw at State College but gave that up about 10 years ago.

Gowolves
    Participant

Greywolf I am afraid to ask which one you gave up first? Or did you stop hunting to screw?

Greywolf
    Participant

Greywolf I am afraid to ask which one you gave up first? Or did you stop hunting to screw?

Of course I was hunting something to screw. If you were at State in the early 60’s you’d know it won’t easy to find at the college. You had to go to the State College cherry farm, sometimes called St. Marys, to do any real hunting.

Greywolf
    Participant

The above conversation is SO NOT PC.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

^I, for one, am terribly offended by your remarks… Greywolf…
    Nobody ever called my wife a ‘farm girl’…

I propose you drop to your knees and do fifty Hail Mary’s..

Greywolf
    Participant

^

I, for one, am terribly offended by your remarks… Greywolf…
    Nobody ever called my wife a ‘farm girl’…

Yes, bill, but recall the kind of farm it was, did anybody ever call her a cherry?
    (Swear on a stack of Almanacs, I’m just fooling. I never knew your wife, and for sure, not in the biblical sense of the word.)

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

He Greywolf… I know…

Perhaps .. you didn’t duck fast enough to miss that left-handed, backhand slapshot aimed at the PC police… i’d understand… At my age.. my brain moves faster than my feet…

I do remember that ‘farm’, like most all farms, had a wonderful blend of old and new… and a diverse array of God’s most beautiful creatures…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.