Military Appreciation Day

Home Forums All StateFansNation Military Appreciation Day

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    wolfpacksoldier
    Participant

Hello all. It has been a long time since I have posted. I had a son, moved from DC to GA, and just got out of the military. Needless to say, my life has been through quite the transition since the last time our Pack won a conference game. I still dedicate atleast three “visits” to SFN a day after the kid goes to bed.
    I’m posting because I am curious about what State does for Military Appreciation Day. I haven’t been able to see a game in person since the Saturday before I left for basic training (which was also Military Appreciation Day) and I have already gotten the approval to travel to Raleigh for the WF game. My question is, do I need to contact Dr. Yow? If so, how would I do that? I’d like to get 4 tickets for myself, my wife (she’s from Syracuse so she doesn’t know how we do things), my father, and my little brother.
    I appreciate all of your comments and get disappointed when I log on and don’t have any new reading material. Thanks guys!
    GTHC,
    WPS

tjfoose1
    Participant

Contact Yow directly. She’s very good at responding to emails.

Deborah A Yow
    Director of Athletics
    Phone/Email:
    919-515-2109 / [email protected]

If all else fails, contact me. I might have access to 4 tickets for you. No promises though.

Greywolf
    Participant

WPS,

Thank you for your service! Really.

If you will email me at [email protected] or text me at 919-608-0241 (I have trouble hearing my phone so texting is best), I can give you everything you ask for. I can also tell you how to “arrange” parking. Shh. Will call you back if we need to talk. Just give me a time to call.

It’s my privilege to assist you.

Greywolf

Greywolf
    Participant

Good info from foose. Debbie will likely forward your email to the appropriate AD very promptly and you WILL get a response directly from Debbie and the ADA.

phil

tjfoose1
    Participant

Oh, and yes, thank you for your service. As someone born at the Parris Island base hospital, I know and appreciate the sacrifices made.

YogiNC
    Participant

WPS, Military Appreciation Day is really special at the Carter, I know, I’ve been to a bunch of them. DY is as good as it gets when it comes to things like this. Many times I’ve thought about how lucky we are to have gotten her. It takes time to turn a big ship around (a 180 if you will), and she is managing that. The last 3 years are positive proof. Have fun at the game, and stand tall soldier. Your service is appreciated and commended.

USN Retired.

Smarter than the average bear

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.