Legalize same-sex marriges and abortion

Home Forums StateFans Non Sports Talk Legalize same-sex marriges and abortion

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Greywolf
    Participant

and Chapel Hill will be a ghost town in _______ generations?

I need some help from you stats guys. Using the SWAG method I’m guessing 3 generations but it’s just that — a wild-assed guess.

Of course most Holes will worry about the importance of that and ask, “Will being a ghost town impact recruiting?”

tjfoose1
    Participant

I saw the tread title and my first thought was, “oh, that should go over well”.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

I saw the tread title and my first thought was, “oh, that should go over well”.

^Haha yep.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

^
    ^^
    ^^^ Why ???

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    pakfanistan
    Participant

Because the board has very vocal conservative, libertarian, and liberal contingents, and anything remotely political turns into a crapfest.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

^Anything sports related turns into a crapfest. Wait …

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

… OK… for the dyslectic…

^
    ^^
    ^^^ Why NOT ???

————

FWIW… 6 mostly random comments in seven hours since OP… both proves and disproves the obvious….

either that or we’ve all mellowed…..

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    YogiNC
    Participant

Or just don’t feel like fighting that fight over and over and over.

Smarter than the average bear

BJD95
    Keymaster

Huzzah for everyone’s restraint!

wirogers
    Participant

I am disappointed, go ahead and throw in marijuana and prostitution. Just thing how much research money the College of Agriculture could make doing all types of research on growing, processing, and improving that. we could have a new variety Wolpack 420

BJD95
    Keymaster

So good it will feel like 1983 all over again! LMAO

Greywolf
    Participant

“Legalize same-sex marriges and abortion and Chapel Hill will be a ghost town in 3 generations” is a joke cracking on the liberals over at the dump on the hump. I sure as hell didn’t mean to upset the heavy and significant SFN. I would have bet my hat, ass and overcoat that at least 1 out of the 10 commenters would have gotten it. I forgot that few read past the title of the thread to form an opinion.

tjfoose1
    Participant

I’m pretty sure most got the joke. Was half expecting to hear from a few who didnt, or at least from the extremes of the PC police, as highstick evoked with a San Fran comment a while back.

YogiNC
    Participant

Grey, being that I SERIOUSLY doubt I’ll be around after 3 more generations I considered it a moot point. Sorry to disappoint!

Smarter than the average bear

highstick
    Participant

Bite me, Foose…Culliver and I will go elsewhere to take our showers! Don’t need no faggy boys scoping our parts out!

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.