Lady WP Denied NCAA Bid

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Lady WP Denied NCAA Bid

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Adventuroo
    Participant

I would say that the Lady WP got shafted, but that is probably not the right phrase. Even though we were tied in the ACC with Miami, who is a # 4 (or maybe 5) seed and our RPI is much better, by several points, that two at large teams, we did NOT get our invitation.

Really a shame….we held our own against Syracuse and had some unfortunate losses in the non-conference play….to lowly teams.

We cannot host an NIT game…so the season is over. I guess all the luck that Coach Gott used in his first year finally came home to roost.

I watched several of the Lady games, on TV and in person, and we played with poise and grace. We had a letdown when ND really embarrassed us and the hangover of that loss cost us at least two games. BUT, we killed UNC….so the season did have a bright spot.

Thanks to Coach Moore and the Ladies for their efforts……good luck next year.

redisgood
    Participant

Yep, it is too bad. But on the bright side, they are well positioned to have a big year next year. (Wait till next year I know, but they really are going to be very good).

MrPlywood
    Participant

They got snubbed. ESPN’s bracketology had the Pack with a 9 seed.

Wufpacker
    Participant

WTNY….Lady Style!!!
    Welcome to Raleigh, Wes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.