King Karl Banished!

Home Forums StateFans Basketball King Karl Banished!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    redisgood
    Participant

According to multiple sources, the ACC have terminated their relationship with Karl Hess.

I know a couple of former Wolfpack players who are raising a glass in celebration right now.

Fastback68
    Participant

Does this mean the jag weed refs this Sunday will have KH taped on their shoes?? Grown men cutting out letters made of tape. The world certainly has changed over the years.

wufpup76
    Keymaster

Does this mean the jag weed refs this Sunday will have KH taped on their shoes?? Grown men cutting out letters made of tape. The world certainly has changed over the years.

We’re playing blessed Duke – harbinger of the current state of the game, plus the King Karl stuff … stripes gonna be in a nasty mood Sunday. Gotta make the Wolfpack pay for their brazen insolence. Sure, maybe some Wake big wigs were the tipping point – but it all started w/ the Pack. If the Wolfpack would have just known their place on the totem pole everything would be ok. Things would still be ‘the way they’re supposed to be’.

I’m guessing the odds of at least two of our key players having 4 fouls in the first half are pretty high at the moment.

(For anyone whose jimmies I just rustled, please know that I’m speaking mostly in jest. Mostly.)

highstick
    Participant

Googs and Corch send their best, Karl!

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.