Jordan Vandenberg Signs with the New York Knicks

Home Forums All StateFansNation Jordan Vandenberg Signs with the New York Knicks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    JackWolf
    Keymaster

New York Knicks tweeted out that former NC State center Jordan Vandenberg has signed a contract with them. https://twitter.com/NY_KnicksPR/status/5254
    [See the full post at: Jordan Vandenberg Signs with the New York Knicks]

PapaJohn
    Participant

Congrats JV! Bank the money and enjoy the ride!
    Hopefully you can ride ‘seven feet tall with some skills’ to a ton of money.

PackerInRussia
    Participant

That’s awesome. If you went back and looked at all incoming players over the years, I wonder where Vandenberg would rank on the “likeliness of getting a contract with an NBA team” list.

pakfanistan
    Participant

That’s awesome. If you went back and looked at all incoming players over the years, I wonder where Vandenberg would rank on the “likeliness of getting a contract with an NBA team” list.

A buddy of mine and I are of the opinion his chances were pretty good. There aren’t a lot of 7 footers with his athleticism. Anybody remember his freshman year when he won the dunk contest with a between the legs dunk?

VAWOLFPACK
    Participant

I am thrilled for Jordan. He always seem to be very much a team player and appeared to love NC STATE University. Best of luck, Jordan.

JeremyH
    Participant

So that’s pretty awesome news.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.