John Swofford’s presence obviously hurting the ACC

Home Forums All StateFansNation John Swofford’s presence obviously hurting the ACC

Viewing 6 posts - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    packof81
    Participant

Swofford is unfit to lead the ACC. This pathetic press conference was a glaring example.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Aside from the “He (Swofford) bleeds and pisses.. whiner blue…” … here’s a serious reason to have a “serious conversation” as to why it’s time for Johnny to retire….

Excepted From E$pin…
    full story here

NCAA graduation rates improve
    (according toThe NCAA’s newest graduation report, released Tuesday (10/28/14)..)

[the critics respond… }

“What really is happening is that athletes are being funneled into the majors of least resistance,” said Oklahoma professor Gerald Gurney, president of The Drake Group, an NCAA watchdog. “They really, based on their athletic commitment, do not have an opportunity to pursue an education at all, much less a world-class education.”

This year, the critics have even more ammunition thanks to a series of high-profile academic scandals.

But Gurney believes those three cases are part of a larger, national problem.

“I think what you see at UNC, at Syracuse, at Notre Dame is that marginal students are being forced to commit academic dishonesty or the universities are joining them in an effort to keep them eligible and retaining them,” Gurney said. “I’m sure that’s not what Mark Emmert wants to hear, but it’s the truth.”

OK… so adding all that up over the last couple of seasons…
    1. – 3 Big MoneyMakers — xNC, Notre Dame && Syracuse… all in Hot Water over Academics…
    2. – FSU & Miami with “behavior” problems with either players or alumni or both …
    3. – Coaching “recruiting problems” at Georgia Tech…
    4. – Poor Win/Loss records in revenue sports at smaller schools who won’t be named out of courtesy..
    5. – The “Twerps” told Johnny to F-off…

That only leaves Dook and Coach Rat as the remaining untarnished ShowGirl….

Pretty damn good conference we’re GOTT here… ain’t it??

Yep… it ’bout time for Heads to Roll…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

I imagine the behind-the-scenes discussions are pretty interesting.

Unless there is a stalemate, don’t expect an AD or school president to come out against Swofford. But if Swofford suddenly resigns for whatever reason, you’ll know that the handwriting was on the wall for him.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

The “Twerps” told Johnny EVERYBODY to F-off…

… correction…

We all know this one ain’t really all Johnny’s fault…
    11-1-2014… State College, PENN…
    Twerps refuse to shake hands with Penn State at coin toss .
    because of a ‘scuffle with Nittany Lions during warmups’..

.. full story here…

…and I calling BS on Randy Edsall’s postgame comment — ‘
    ‘Not who we are’

Once a Twerp always a Twerp…
    yo mama was a Twerp…
    yo dadddy was a Twerp…
    their mama’s and daddy’s were Twerps..

Just because you (the Twerps) changed conferences or uniform colors doesn’t mean squat..
    You still GOTT to be a Twerp…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    wufpup76
    Keymaster

^I just saw this … stupefying. Au contraire, Randy – it is indeed who you are.

Thank you SO much B1G for taking those assclowns.

MP
    Participant

^^LOL at BOTB. Institutional assholes.

Viewing 6 posts - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.