Jim Calhoun Interested in BC Job

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Jim Calhoun Interested in BC Job

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Wulfpack
    Participant

My goodness. First Jimmy B. Then Ricky P. And now potentially Calhoun in the ACC. Blech.

Former UConn coach Jim Calhoun has significant interest in the Boston College opening, multiple sources told ESPN.

http://m.espn.go.com/ncb/story?storyId=10645781

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

That should end BC’s search.

Deacon Blues
    Participant

That would be a great short term, horrible long term move for BC. JC has just enough years left to win and get them in trouble then retire. I say go for it BC!

StateFans
    Keymaster

I can’t stand Calhoun to about the same tune as how much I dislike Boeheim. I’ve never understood how they were able to cheat and bend the rules they bent through the years and to build that program out of nowhere without more repercussions.

Wulfpack
    Participant

If I’m BC I shy away from this hire. Calhoun is dirty, and BC isn’t dirty. Calhoun is getting older and has had very serious health issues. I know he is a hall of famer but if you can get Amaker you do so immediately for long term success.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Calhoun to BC would instantly make the Eagles my most hated team in college hoops. Easily. Yeah, he’s that big of an asshat.

tractor57
    Participant

Maybe Gil John Biggs from Amazon’s Alpha House – makes as much sense as Calhoun or maybe more.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.