Is Dave Doeren a Real Candidate for the Kansas Job?

Home Forums All StateFansNation Is Dave Doeren a Real Candidate for the Kansas Job?

Viewing 5 posts - 51 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    BJD95
    Keymaster

USAA rules. Sooooo glad my Dad was an engineer in the Air Force for awhile!

triadwolf
    Participant

I’m referring to our propensity to acquire injuries in areas we can least afford to.

Pretty sure that was related to crappy S & C

It might take a couple seasons to prove that theory, but I believe you are correct.

Gowolves
    Participant

USAA here as well. I have everyting with them. Homeowners insurance, bank accounts, brokerage accounts, life insurance, car loans, etc. They rock! Thanks pops!

Greywolf
    Participant

Perhaps I shouldn’t use the phrase NC State S@$t;

Not directing this at you, triadwolf and I assert that the phrase, NC State Sh*t is all too often said in some whiney-assed, poor-us, we catch all the crap kind of way.

Doeren said he came here to build a top 25 caliber program. Part of this building includes a big boy fan base IMNSHO. Sh*t happens and it happens to everyone sooner or later. Part of having a top 25 caliber program is having the depth to overcome anything including multiple hits on one position like we took at LB this fall.

Pretty sure that was related to crappy S & C.

This is calling a spade a spade. Find out what’s wrong and correct it.

All too often teams that lose a tough game that means a lot to them like Saturday, don’t recover and lose the next game. No matter what happens, it will be the law of sports or lack of preparation or being out coached or some other big boy reason. It won’t be NC State Sh*t.

Again triadwolf, not directed at you or anyone in particular.

triadwolf
    Participant

No worries Grey – And you’re right, building quality depth will overcome most if not all “NC State S#@t”.

Now if we can just find a way to be on the good side of blown reffing calls more than the bad side (better yet eliminate the blown calls altogether). I don’t know if it’ll work, but I think DD is taking a bit of Coach K’s approach to make sure he gets a fair shake going forward. At least he’s making an attempt to hold them accountable.

Viewing 5 posts - 51 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.