Is anybody watching….

Home Forums StateFans Non Sports Talk Is anybody watching….

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    bill.onthebeach
    Participant

The “Republican” Convention ?

the normal SFN rules of decorum apply to the gentlemen and gentleladies responsing….

If I wasn’t so f’ing boring with sports these days, I would NOT have posted….

BTOB

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    44rules
    Participant

No. I avoid politicians and political hacks as much as possible. A byproduct of a life spent mostly in journalism.

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy. Mao Zedong

nav
    Participant

Speaking of no one watching, does the blog on this site still exist? Summer break maybe? Just wondering.

MP
    Participant

Two days shy of a full month without a new post. Exciting times!

Fastback68
    Participant

I hope November never comes.

highstick
    Participant

https://www.facebook.com/topic/Lou-Holtz/103986566304860?source=whfrt&position=2&trqid=6309160685460616411

Apparently Lou is walking around with a Crown Royal bag…And the media “assumes” there’s a bottle inside. My bets on a couple of decks of cards, a rabbit, and some other tricks.

But we are talking about the Liberal Media…Bill is apparently yearning for the “Days of Yore” and the “one party system” in NC where the Easley’s can be corrupt and fix the court systems. Funny, how it’s different when the opposite is happening. Again, I ask, who is to blame, the politician or the people who keep electing clowns.

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

Adventuroo
    Participant

The real question is….
    Did any of you FORGET to do the PayPal payment for our Keymasters Ransom?

Maybe everyone is watching the real Drama at FOX News?

As to Lou and the Crown …… Was it regular or Black. I support BCM or Black Crown Matters.

Having served as an intern at the impressionable age of 28 for an individual that consumed 1.25 fifths of the sacred liquid after work each night, I did develop a fondness and taste for it. Fill a tumbler with ice….the top it off with CR…..that was the drill.

Interesting enough, he was totally functional the next AM, however, we did have a haz-mat staff to sanitize his private bathroom after his morning DUMP.

He lived to age 90 and had been consuming such since age 30 or so, maybe Lou read his memories?

CR on the rocks is still my usual order. Lou has good taste. I have more bags of stuff in CR bags than you can imagine.

yes….I AM watching the TV…
    But doing something that requires little mental energy.

YogiNC
    Participant

Christie and Junior hit it out of the park. Time to give Hillary an orange jump suit.

For the record, I had a top secret NATO clearance. To get that I had to sign a statement of understanding for the FBI. I have all ideas she did too simply because that’s the way it works. My bet is that thing is sitting in Comey’s desk and the gag order in place about the investigation prohibits anyone in the FBI from releasing that information. But then again she is Hillary and the rules don’t apply to her so she could have blown off the FBI and not signed it.

But she did lie under oath to Congress which is a felony.

Smarter than the average bear

freshmanin83
    Participant

I hope November never comes.

The current administration might be able to fulfill your hope. : )

AsheWolf
    Participant

What’s the difference in the 2016 RNC and Lord of the Flies?

One is a bunch of emotionally-challenged adolescents debasing themselves and engaging in violence while betraying each other and worshiping a pig’s head. The other is a novel.

(The above joke was plagiarized by me from some dude on the internet)

Speaking of which, in a statement earlier today, Melania Trump said that the accusations of plagiarism were extremely hurtful not only to her but to her daughters, Sasha and Malia.

tractor57
    Participant

And Michelle Obama did not lift these comments?

Adventuroo
    Participant

OK….this has taken a strange path.

The speech flub sounds like a disgruntled Ted Cruz supporter got a little revenge.

As far as the Hillary flap goes..google Wesley Davis Facebook Video 3762. It is a CSpan download about a secret government agency that decided that Hillary emails, from her personal server, that she emailed to folks with NO Security clearance could NOT be released.

The State Department official, under oath, told a House Committee that he could NOT even name the agency..

But THEY would not even DARE let Congress know their name.

This video is real. This was not a staged SNL skit. Watch it….and then ask yourself about paranoia.

pakfanistan
    Participant

Crazy town.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

OK! Thanks guys and gals for participating, or not, as the case may be, is this very subtle opinion poll…

The results are clear — 98% dontgiveash7#t… 1% finds humor and 1% is cynical about anything political…

from which the following conclusions may be drawn…

“This election is totally discounted in the marketplace. Regardless of which way it goes… it’s Busineess as usual for 80% of America … regardless of whatever you or anybody else may hear. The players have been bought, the outcome predetermined, much like any WWF match…

which begs the question…

Will anybody watch the Hillary Show this coming week?”

For more details on this survey… contact A. Holtzman or his proteges…

YogiNC
    Participant

WOOPS, Houston we have a problem. Wikileaks just exposed the rigged system in the DNC that effectively banished Bernie to no chance what so ever. Anyone out there still believe Hillary is not the most corrupt person ever to run for President much less be president. I find it mildly amusing that she worked on the committee to impeach Richard Nixon and here we are 44 years removed and she is infinitely more corrupt than Nixon ever came close to being. And before those of you start blasting me about Trump prove to me he ever lied before congress OR intentionally transmitted classified information over a non secure system AND LIED about it. I had clearances. If I had done that I’d be making small ones out of big ones at Ft. Leavenworth doing 20 years, Case Closed.

Smarter than the average bear

highstick
    Participant

Christie and Junior hit it out of the park. Time to give Hillary an orange jump suit.

For the record, I had a top secret NATO clearance. To get that I had to sign a statement of understanding for the FBI. I have all ideas she did too simply because that’s the way it works. My bet is that thing is sitting in Comey’s desk and the gag order in place about the investigation prohibits anyone in the FBI from releasing that information. But then again she is Hillary and the rules don’t apply to her so she could have blown off the FBI and not signed it.

But she did lie under oath to Congress which is a felony.

I spent 3 years at NSA, had everyone of those top clearances and wore the “color badge” to prove it. Yep, Yogi, “she knew exactly” what she was doing…Frankly, there’s a firing squad out there waiting for several of them to practice marksmanship!

"Whomp 'em, Up, Side the Head"!

Adventuroo
    Participant

should change this to the DNC. Read an article about the the ONE Square Mile (4 miles of fence….so I assumed a square) Fence around the DNC. Seems that Walls (and Guns) are OK for certain folks that are Elites (and presumably ABOVE the law) but NOT for Joe Six Pack and Rita Middle Class and Sally Tennis Shoes….

Really ironic….of course our Rep House Speaker has a WALL around his estate…

Not that Debbie Don’t DO the DNC, wonder WHO will BANG (could NOT resist) the Gavel? Donna Brazelle (sp) is gonna be the NEW DNC head. That was the lady that ran Al’s campaign or some OTHER Dem, if I recall. CNN Viewership will plummet.

Meanwhile the NBA has NOT announced plans to MOVE the Houston (where they SOUNDLY REPEALED the SAME (exact….find and replace) Regulations that Charlotte passed….which resulted in HB2). NC economy will suffer….suffer. Look at the NEW jobs created (and KEPT) and NC’s Business Rating for the Easley and Purdue and McCrory years. Good Ole Roy Cooper wants to restore our job growth to the NEGATIVE numbers of Purdue and Easley. Thanks ROY….will note that in the fall….or early Winter.

Rick
    Keymaster

I have grown to hate politics. Both sides suck. All they are interested in is getting reelected. They do not care about the country nor the people. Just getting paid.
    Screw em all.
    And the two candidates this year are probably the worst I have ever seen. I yearn to have Bill Clinton back.

VaWolf82
    Keymaster

And the two candidates this year are probably the worst I have ever seen.

Yep

Texpack
    Participant

should change this to the DNC. Read an article about the the ONE Square Mile (4 miles of fence….so I assumed a square) Fence around the DNC. Seems that Walls (and Guns) are OK for certain folks that are Elites (and presumably ABOVE the law) but NOT for Joe Six Pack and Rita Middle Class and Sally Tennis Shoes….

Really ironic….of course our Rep House Speaker has a WALL around his estate…

Not that Debbie Don’t DO the DNC, wonder WHO will BANG (could NOT resist) the Gavel? Donna Brazelle (sp) is gonna be the NEW DNC head. That was the lady that ran Al’s campaign or some OTHER Dem, if I recall. CNN Viewership will plummet.

Meanwhile the NBA has NOT announced plans to MOVE the Houston (where they SOUNDLY REPEALED the SAME (exact….find and replace) Regulations that Charlotte passed….which resulted in HB2). NC economy will suffer….suffer. Look at the NEW jobs created (and KEPT) and NC’s Business Rating for the Easley and Purdue and McCrory years. Good Ole Roy Cooper wants to restore our job growth to the NEGATIVE numbers of Purdue and Easley. Thanks ROY….will note that in the fall….or early Winter.

Actually Houston voted down an ordinance that would have granted bathroom and locker room access based on gender identitiy. The same bigoted voters that elected an openly gay mayor three times.

For the lawyers on the board, What is the legal standard for gender identity?

freshmanin83
    Participant

Oh for the return to power of the serial abuser of women … I am saddened.

freshmanin83
    Participant

should change this to the DNC. Read an article about the the ONE Square Mile (4 miles of fence….so I assumed a square) Fence around the DNC. …

I thought instead of a square mile it would be more the shape of a gerrymander.

Adventuroo
    Participant

Touche….as one of the NC GA (Republican) said….Well, I don’t think that the new maps were Gerrymandered. They are a LOT more bi-partisan that what the legislature drew up for the past 50 or so years…..and the NC GA “Wrote the BOOK” on Gerrymandering. I guess when we read the book, we were NOT supposed to figure out HOW to do it. (or words to that effect).

I swore up and down that I would NEVER watch the DNC. BUT, as I confessed to my wife. YES, Honey, I DID look at the pictures as I read the articles in Playboy…..SO, I will watch the DNC for its importance to our political process and the “Civics primer” that it will be….but I will also get a little personal satisfaction by the “pictures”….

You gotta love it. Debbie did NOT get to BANG the DNC. And NOBODY will want to Bang Donna, the presumptive NEW head of the DNC.

Typically all the Pollsters that were predicting a tepid Trump “Convention Bounce”, NOW say it is WAY too early to put in stock in the 6 – 8 point (depending on the poll) BOUNCE that he got and that the Independents that converted are fickle and WILL come back to HRC.

Spin-Spin-Spin….

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

^speaking of spin, spin, spin….

Dem Donkeys blame the Ruskies for the email flap that unbanged Debbie with a backhanded nod…
    “Ruskies don’t want Clinton as POTUS”….

cute…

This ain’t my circus and them ain’t my monkeys…
    donkeys, or elephants….
    botb

Adventuroo
    Participant

The DNC lucked out. Obummer done sent the RAF in with the “seeds” and it is raining outside.

Also, I totally agree with the spin. Why Putin would be terrified of do nothing (Benghazi) Hillary and knows that he can handle the Nuclear Sword rattling Donald.

Logical to me as the “explanation” of the polls.

FBI now spending MORE resources trying to find out WHO hacked the DNC than they did on the Hillary Email case.

DOJ and Loretta at their finest. Comey should pull a Wasserman Shultz and fall on his weapon….and make sure that a double action revolver cycles 5 more times after the first bullet to the brain….like Vince….

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.