If a ball is shot in new York does anyone care?

Home Forums StateFans Basketball If a ball is shot in new York does anyone care?

Viewing 17 posts - 26 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Fastback68
    Participant

Sounds like we won!

Heelh8r
    Participant

Nice timing Ply way to be there when we needed you.

Heelh8r
    Participant

Yeah and Lacey would have never left all Gott’s fault.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Lots of room to grow. But a bounceback win, ugly or otherwise, against a ranked team, is always welcomed.

That is all.

TheCOWDOG

Is it football season yet?
    I do hope Cat drinks more milkshakes than the average cat. Sugar to burn, baby, sugar to burn.

tractor57
    Participant

Oh what a difference a couple hours makes on this board. Nice win but to me more importantly was the experience of two very close games back to back for the team. In part managing Cat’s time on the court, in part seeing better play tonight as compared to last night. Better to learn those lessons at this time rather than in Feb.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I’m not worried about Cat. I don’t think he gets tired. Probably helps him in the parenting department, too.

He rebounded great in the OT. Saved us as much as GFK’s buckets did.

tractor57
    Participant

I’m not worried about Cat but the team must learn how to operate when he gets a blow. Better tonight but still a work in progress. I saw some improvement over the previous game – maybe that was coaching, maybe that was a different match up or maybe the players are developing. Maybe all three. Yes those were VERY short blows tonight.

MrPlywood
    Participant

I believe Cat assisted on 5 of GFK’s OT points.

TheCOWDOG

15A/3TO over 24Hrs to boot.

LRM
    Keymaster

It’s possible the win over LSU will prove better for an NCAAT resume than two wins over ASU and Marquette. We’ve learned the past few years how important Top 50 wins are. And if you beat a Duke or Carolina (or Miami or Louisville), the ASU loss won’t matter at all.

Rick
    Keymaster

It’s possible the win over LSU will prove better for an NCAAT resume than two wins over ASU and Marquette. We’ve learned the past few years how important Top 50 wins are. And if you beat a Duke or Carolina (or Miami or Louisville), the ASU loss won’t matter at all.

Great point. Lsu stays top 50 and it really helps. Gott has proven he knows how to schedule.

tractor57
    Participant

Seems LSU got a dose of cat scratch fever.

Heelh8r
    Participant

Cat has been unbelievable since after the first game and has improved in every one. Those who have not noticed his play, even in the loses, are not watching the same games I am. If Rowan can start hitting a decent percentage and improve his shot selection a little, we will be on to something. Especially if we can rebound and play D like we did in OT tonight.

Texpack
    Participant

GFK?

BJD95
    Keymaster

GFK = Ghost Face Killa = Rowan. pakfanistan’s wife named him (IIRC)

redisgood
    Participant

Cat Barber- 42 points, 15 assists, 13 rebounds, and 3 turnovers. I think he also worked the concession stand at halftime. The Rest of the team really stepped up, but Cat was simply phenomenal.

Viewing 17 posts - 26 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.