HS Recruits visiting for Troy

Home Forums StateFans Football HS Recruits visiting for Troy

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

Heard that the following are/could be in Raleigh today:

* a Florida WR commitment is on an official visit. I’m guessing that is Isaiah Johnson as his HS had a bye this week. Heard he is in all weekend.

* 2017 offers Xach Gill (DT) & Jonah Melton (OL), Javon Leake (RB), Eric Crosby (DT)

* Highly sought after Dexter Lawrence (DT)

* and some others

I hope the weather can hold so that the environment and experience will be tight.

StateFans
    Keymaster

Actually, just saw this come across my Twitter.

Crosby camped at NC State back in June and Conliffe has already visited Raleigh twice this summer. Last week, Conliffe said that NC State was recruiting him harder than anyone other school.

Crosby (Virginia Beach, Virginia) holds offers from Alabama, Clemson, Florida, Florida St., Maryland, Miami, Mississippi, UNC, NC State, Ohio St., Tennessee, Virginia, Virginia Tech and others. He also camped at UNC and Ohio State this summer, and unofficial visited Virginia Tech, Florida St., and Tennessee.

Conliffe holds offers from NC State, Georgia, UNC, Virginia, Wake Forest, and East Carolina.

StateFans
    Keymaster

FWIW — I’ve heard that Conliffe is NOT going to be in town this week, but will be back in Raleigh this month.

StateFans
    Keymaster

Confirmed —

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.