How Do I stop Notification Emails?

Home Forums StateFans Non Sports Talk How Do I stop Notification Emails?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Texpack
    Participant

I started getting notification emails last night for thread responses. I never asked for those. How do I stop them?

Wufpacker
    Participant

Are you only receiving them for the black unis thread? When I look at your profile that’s all it says you are subscribed to (though I have no clue how it happened if you didn’t check the little radio button for that thread at some point).

It won’t give me the option of unsubscribing you from where I’m looking, but try going into your profile (click on your username or avatar) and going into subscriptions. Maybe it only gives you the undo option and no one else I suppose. Or, if the radio button (below text box, under tags) is still checked for you on that thread then try unchecking.

Sorry I can’t give you any more of a definitive fix, but I’ve never subscribed thus never had to unsubscribe…and frankly, I don’t wanna try/test it and then not be able to undo it. I guess that’s kinda dickish of me, huh?

If all else fails, it should stop once people are done bitching about the new unis, which shouldn’t be more than a few months if we lose to ODU while wearing them. 😉

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.