HOLY Sacred Excrement…..GT BEATS FSU

Home Forums StateFans Football HOLY Sacred Excrement…..GT BEATS FSU

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Adventuroo
    Participant

If you have not seen the score….then all I can say was it was EXCITING. A BLOCKED 56 YD field goal with 6 seconds in regulation was BLOCKED….I say BLOCKED…..BY GT!

The defensive guys were cheering….but one or two GT players realized this were a LIVE (and runnable back) TATTER. The GT player picked it up on the 22 Yd line. Don’t know if time was at 00, but it does NOT matter. He got some blocking….good CLEAN, FLAG FREE blocks and ran it in. FSU done went down. 78 YD runback….GO….call in the Dogs….Urinate on the FIRE….

For you long suffering WP Fans…..unless you were there on November 10, 1979 — when we, the LOWLY PACK had PSU (Paterno was already a Saint then)….and with just a few seconds on the clock, Paterno has his kicker attempt a 54 yarder…..and he HITS IT. You can NOT believe…..how devastating that was. I had my son with he and I still remember exactly WHERE we were in CF when I watched the ball sail through the upright….he could have been at 60 yards….it had the accuracy and the distance…

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1129&dat=19791112&id=_NwvAAAAIBAJ&sjid=-m0DAAAAIBAJ&pg=5203,1657307&hl=en

Tonight, I was settled in for a FSU-GT OT….having just watched the Duke-VT match….and got a FRESH drink….a Black Russian…which is my fall favorite….and almost spilled it.

I will say that Jimbo was NOT as emotional as Dabo….he just looked up….took off his headset and walked towards the GT bench.

At least we play Clemson next week and they will hopefully think that we are a Pop Warner team that qualifies for ADA status…..after their sadistic treatment of the Hurricanes….

Really unbelievable game….I guess that is why the play them…..

Adventuroo
    Participant

Curiosity, a second adult drink and a boring game on TV….plus the Internet is a dangerous combination. If you read the last few pages of the FSU Boards (the first one that Google pops up), WE, the Mighty Wolfpack are Public Enemy # UNO.

The board monkees are VERY critical (as well as profane) of their QB and their National Championship Coach….ah….such loyalty.

The are suggesting that a large supply of apple jelly be purchased (perhaps Jameis will pilfer some) and then used as a lubricant for appropriate sexual satisfaction with Jimbo playing the Deliverance part. SHEESH….and I thought YOU GUYS were bad.

BUT, what is more interesting…..they are still SMARTING over Jimbo’s ineptness and allowing US to beat them. Some are also speculating that we could EVEN have a shot at a W in Tallahassee. WOW….and this is a team with a 6 – 1 record.

On a more interesting note….watching the Stanford game. The HeadLineman is NOT a HE….it be a SHE….so I guess it is the HeadLinesWoman. Chalk one up for Title IX. She probably had to earn her stripes and has had more cat calls than certain politicians…..

I SHUDDER to mention this….but we are getting CLOSER to having Ref Cherry….and next week for the Clemson game….I WONDER. I promise to be good all next week….maybe that will be enough to protect us…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.