Hilarious — UNC vs HARVARD!

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Hilarious — UNC vs HARVARD!

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

It doesn’t get any better than that!!

BJD95
    Keymaster

Perhaps there will be a trivia quiz?

Adventuroo
    Participant

UPDATE….

The NCAA Selection Committee just pulled the UNC bracket. The computer was infected with the “This is FUNNY” virus.

The computer discretely scheduled the REAL HAHHHVVVAADD against the WannaBe Harvard of the South.

The Northern version has REAL classes. They have REAL Student Athletes. They have a coach that is a Duke Grad and was a Due Assistant and he DOES allow them to go to class.

The Harvard of the south (UNC Campus) employs “Hall Monitors” to make sure NOW that their Athletes at least, SHOW UP for the roll call. They are in transition from the NOT TO WORRY….we have a SCHEME (where Jimmy V. Had a DREAM) period. Much has been written about The Great Unpleasantness with the real truth about The Carolina Way came out.

There is even talk that there will be “entrance requirements” for FB and BB (men and women) students….instead of the “We are weak at this position…..we need (fill in the blank)” exceptions.

Gotta love the irony of this matchup. I HOPE that Harvard students will be there and will be as creative as our student body is…..the signs should be great….

PackerInRussia
    Participant

Talk about a contrast in styles. Harvard’s liable to try something sneaky like putting a few extra players on the court. UNC wouldn’t be able to count high enough by the time the game was over to protest. Unless they bring along their professional bean counter (a.k.a. attendance estimator). “I estimate there to be as many as 523 players on the court for Harvard.”

JohnGalt78
    Participant

Harvard definition of Juxtaposition:

noun 1. an act or instance of placing close together or side by side, especially for comparison or contrast.

Cheater definition of Juxtaposition:

doggy style, bi-atch

BJD95
    Keymaster

Don’t forget to write “U*NC” on all your office bracket entries. I know I did. Don’t care that the graders are Holes.

Rick
    Keymaster

Let’s hold a spelling bee

Rick
    Keymaster

The game of no scholarships verses no classes

ncsu1987
    Participant

Seriously, I have to wonder is somebody on the committee seriously trolling U*NC? This is amazingly funny.

tjfoose1
    Participant

Harvard isn’t exactly the paragon of integrety and academic excellence either. Not anymore.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.