HERE CHICKY CHICKY !!! Gameday !!!

Home Forums StateFans Football HERE CHICKY CHICKY !!! Gameday !!!

Tagged: 

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 225 total)
  • Author
    rthomas44
    Participant

Fumble…. Ballgame.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

lol not enough evidence again…

etab4u
    Participant

Really? Really? Sh*t.

BassPacker
    Participant

Same ole NC State:

Can’t kick
    Can’t catch
    Can’t tackle
    Can’t win

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

woooooooooow .. and there is our break.. do something with it folks

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

4 hours wasted.. we’re mediocre.

McCallum
    Participant

3 turnovers and one big play

Doubled their yardage

McCallum

etab4u
    Participant

Ballgame. Different year, same NC State. Lucy pulls the ball away again.

WolfBlood86
    Participant

Same sh*t… different year…

Wolfanatic
    Participant

It gets harder. and more painful to be a Wolfpack fan each year

WolfWiz11
    Participant

I hate everything

40YdLine
    Participant

We are better than last year, not good, but better.

"Don't ever give up"

WolfBlood86
    Participant

Team has learned nothing from last year.

66pack
    Participant

And who said our defense would be the strong aspect of this team. Also,out coached as usual.

BassPacker
    Participant

Really really tough loss. Hope this brings this team and coaching staff back down to earth from all the hype. Same mistakes and same flaws with a DD coached team. This should have been a “Statement” game for DD but instead another close loss. This loss to me was clearly being outcoached in the second half. Yea, we had some flags go against us that maybe was questionable, a ball spot that was questionable but in the end, a game we should have won without question.

WolfBlood86
    Participant

Maybe we will go on an 11 game winning streak like the Cheats did after losing to SC.

packalum44
    Participant

Only as strong as your weakest link. D-line can’t overcome a weak secondary bc you just play calls around it. You guys watch the Panthers last year??

Not a bad performance. The team looks about as expected. Picked up where they left off last year.

SaccoV
    Participant

Among the many negatives to take away from this game, the biggest one has to be the lost 3rd quarter. I will be researching this soon, but it seems in every game the team decides to be completely lost/disinterested for an entire quarter giving up multiple scores while not scoring on offense. South Carolina scored two touchdowns in the 3rd while NC State managed about 20 yards of offense during the same timeframe despite receiving the ball first. During Doeren’s tenure this complete lack of focus for a 15:00 stretch should be the reason he is fired at the end of the season. How is it in year 5 with a senior-laden squad (2nd-most 4th and 5th year players) does this continue to happen? We’ll have a 7-win season, maybe 8. But fully expect to see another complete wasted quarter in several games this season. Not sure my BP can take many of these.

wolfmanmat
    Participant

In the end it was the back end of the defense that cost us. Typical State good at 1 or 2 levels but god awful at 1 or 2 levels and it doesn’t balance. Too bad.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Just can’t seem to get over the hump in the close ones. We could be pretty good.

JohnGalt78
    Participant

Maybe if we had come back in from tailgating in the third quarter… Oh wait …

etab4u
    Participant

Basspacker I disagree. I think this was a statement game for DD. Just not the statement we, or he, wanted.

choppack1
    Participant

Not sure how you blame this game on db’s. The way I see it….we lost 10 points on special teams, 7 points on a to in the red zone.

But please, blame it on the secondary. They weren’t bad – bit they put us in the position to win. Personally, I thought we should have tried to run the ball more.

OL did Ok…how bad can they be when your qb who is not a speed burner or have a cannon completes almost 40 passes (btw – I think we passed it 60 times.)

Team needs to find a way to stop winning games instead of losing them. DD may be the best builder we have had – bit this far he football’s version of Herb Sendek – just not as good as herbus Maximus.

Texpack
    Participant

In the end it was the back end of the defense that cost us. Typical State good at 1 or 2 levels but god awful at 1 or 2 levels and it doesn’t balance. Too bad.

Disagree. The offense lost this game with the turnovers. They had help from the special teams but they lead the collapse.

choppack1
    Participant

And those gamecock fnas are absolutely the worst I have ever seen. Saw a wolfpacker get thrown down 3 rows… I was threatened myself. Definitely pulling for Clemson. ( There were lots of decent gamecock fans, but lots of absolutely awful ones too… probably like going to a hooligan soccer game.)

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 225 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.