HELLO, Messrs KEYMASTERS….can you HELP?

Home Forums All StateFansNation HELLO, Messrs KEYMASTERS….can you HELP?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Adventuroo
    Participant

Not KNOCKING anyone and it has been busy lately. Howsomever, if it would NOT be too much trouble, could you please put up a more meaningful “Poll” on the home page or just take down the “How far will NC State Baseball advance in the 2016 NCAA Tournament?” poll.

Thanks

PackerInRussia
    Participant

Or just change it to 2017 and leave till next May.

Wufpacker
    Participant

Sorry ‘Roo, sincerely. I can’t speak for the rest of the crew, but I’ve been majorly distracted with life. But quite right you are.
    Gimme some time to think of something timely and I’ll get on it

PackerInRussia
    Participant

Wuf, we all know you’ve been busy prank calling Buck Showalter and lighting paper bags of poop on fire on Ubaldo Jimenez’s doorstep, ringing the doorbell and running. It’s time to let it go, man.

Wufpacker
    Participant

PIR, if I thought I could get away with it, Buck and Ubaldo would both be tied up in my basement right now. No kidding. Ask BJD and ‘Dog how effing pissed i was (still am actually).

Adventuroo
    Participant

Obviously too out of touch with MLB. Had to google the names. I thought at first they the chief tweeters of the Zeb Squad that plied their trade in Brad Howard this past Saturday. BUT, alas and alack, they are merely BB folks that don’t show up on my multidisciplined radar.

I DO appreciate you, Mr. WufPacker, understanding my point. I get so many of the same pop-ups to vote for this scoundrel and to give money to that crooked politician…..so SFN is a bit of a relief….I know you can not do anything about the ZINC ads….and I DO see a LOT of stuff that I looked at or are in the same family thereof in the pop-ups. I sometimes just go out to Amazon and put in something random….like Long Sleeved Lady Gaga BJ Sweatshirts…..JUST to see what the cookies manipulators will think that I need to purchase…..

How bout changing the survey to “Will NCSU make a FB Bowl Appearance this (2016) Season. THAT should be interesting…..

Wufpacker
    Participant

I like it ‘Roo.
    I’ll get on it.
    Right after dinner. 😉
    (sorry…I’m hongry)

Wufpacker
    Participant

‘Roo and others…
    I’ve put together a new poll, but for some reason WordPress isn’t playing nice and even though it tells me it is displayed, obviously it is not. Will try to figure out the bug and get it up for you soon.

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

Is this a BASEBALL topic ??

Cubbies are ONE GAME away from the World Series….

Will the curse be broken?

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    Adventuroo
    Participant

Wuf,

THANKS….it is there…..don’t know about my Droid, but my Dell Laptop and Chrome sees it….

BOTB….

Cubs are a shoe in. Who is the most loyal Cubbie of them all? Why of COURSE, QB. She and Pedestrian have already “put in the fix”. I predict they will win the World Serious….Now CAN I be SERIOUS about that? Of course I can….I don’t care what the odds are….it will happen.

If NOT, then it is RIGGED….Manipulated I say by the Evil Vast Right Wing doers of vile things….

bill.onthebeach
    Participant

B’rer ‘Roo…

First, don’t let anybody round you say… ‘old man… you’re losing your mind…

Second, I cannot recall anybody, anywhere, connecting the dots between the GODS OF BASEBALL and the illegal machinations of the political underworld.

It’s possible you could be right and wrong at the same time… which is one definition of “perfect”.

Either that or your meds, self-prescribed or otherwise, are off…
    in which case, might I get some of what you’ve gott,
    which circuitously brings us back to my first point!

Regardless…
    My view is that IF the Cubbies get in the Series, they will WIN.
    QB or DD won’t have anything to do with it because…

the 2nd baseman – Baez – is the real deal and he ain’t playing by himself and
    Cleveland as a city has always been and still is more cursed than Chicago.

fwiw… I worked out of an office in Park Ridge, for a while…. years ago…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.