Gigapixel picture from NC State vs. Florida State

Home Forums All StateFansNation Gigapixel picture from NC State vs. Florida State

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ruffles31
    Keymaster

The Gigapic panoramic picture taken just before the start of the second quarter was just released today. You can go to the URL and tag yourself where
    [See the full post at: Gigapixel picture from NC State vs. Florida State ]

PackerInRussia
    Participant

Wow, that is really cool. I haven’t seen that before. The link above just took me just opened another view of the pic that’s in the post. Here’s the link: http://gigapixel.panoramas.com/ncstate/football/20140927/
    I like the Crab Leg Delivery tag on a certain someone.

1.21 Jigawatts
    Keymaster

Lucky/Unlucky for me several people 2 rows in front of me are standing up while I’m sitting down during the pic so it’s like I wasn’t even there.

WV Wolf
    Keymaster

When the people in the row in front of you stand up right as the picture is taken, blocking most of yourself and completely blocking 2 of your seatmates, not nearly as exciting. That’s the kind of luck I have…

tobaccordshow
    Keymaster

Great. THey took it between 1st / 2nd quarter. Right when my snuck in Firefly Sweet Tea Voka / Lemonade concoction had made its course through my urinary tract. I’m absent 🙁

modobrew
    Participant

i feel you Jigawatts and WV Wolf. Only thing visible of my seats in that pic is my wife’s forehead….. I’m completely absent. Guess I need to stand up more in between qtrs. Very cool picture though.

Greywolf
    Participant

Everyone the rows around me is sitting and I happen to be standing. Hard to miss.

theXO
    Participant

Hey look at that, my daughter sleeping through the whole 1st half.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em

Greywolf
    Participant

Scan the State sideline. there is a number 17 with the name, Lacca, his back with a number 12 on his shoulder. Number 12, Lacy, is a couple of feet away, Further to the right there are 2 Hakim Joneses standing about 3 feet apart. All this was very helpful explaining to my wife the blonde next to me. Well, it could have been if there was one there, couldn’t it?

Fastback68
    Participant

That gigapixel is wicked sweet. My kids are having fun while I am trying to look away from the only two guys wearing UNX blue. There was a very attractive lady a couple rows back but alas, she is sitting down.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.