#Gameday: Pack in Black

Home Forums All StateFansNation #Gameday: Pack in Black

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 181 total)
  • Author
    1.21 Jigawatts
    Keymaster

Looks like we will go into the half only down 4, which almost qualifies as a miracle.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Just looked it up and Old Dominion football is in only its 6th year of existence. Holy moly.

DLW369
    Participant

Fire Doeren at half time and get an interim coach for 2014. We are and continue to be a joke. I am astounded that a school of ~35,000 cannot field a football team that doesn’t look like a high school JV unit. I don’t even care if we win this game by 25. ODU didn’t even have football until recently and should have never been in this game, much less leading by 11 at any point. We have no emotion on the sideline, which points to the coach.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

just came by to post something unproductive

Dave Doofus sure sucks and I hope all the fans have already left the game.

Also I think all our fans who wanted a more difficult schedule are sh!t balls.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Also I think all our fans who wanted a more difficult schedule are sh!t balls.

Yea, I will fess up – we have NO business playing the big boys. Not right now. We are a complete joke. We’d be lucky to go .500 in the SoCon right now. Seriously.

redcanine
    Participant

I wanna take a pill & get stoned.

Wulfpack
    Participant

So we have resorted to onside kicks and two point conversions against the Monarchs, is that right? Lord help us.

pakfanistan
    Participant

So we have resorted to onside kicks and two point conversions against the Monarchs, is that right? Lord help us.

Did we OSK? I missed that…

Wulfpack
    Participant

Turkeys/Bucks in 10. Ought to be a good one.

pakfanistan
    Participant

OK, nothing bad can happen for 15 minutes.

BRB, shotgunning a a pint of Jack in preparation for the second half.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

soooooooooo embarrassing

grhuneycutt
    Participant

If we are going to suck let’s a least look professional. Coaches tuck in you damn shirts.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

at least we’re at the point where we’re going to be bad enough that all the ECU and UNC fans will feel sorry for us and not make fun of us (kinda like the Lowe years in basketball)

Fastback68
    Participant

#GoForAngelDust stumbles out of the gate, long season ahead. I’m stuck in radio hell. Are there any freshman o-linemen playing??

Wulfpack
    Participant

at least we’re at the point where we’re going to be bad enough that all the ECU and UNC fans will feel sorry for us and not make fun of us (kinda like the Lowe years in basketball)

Well, maybe. But the Heels fans I know absolutely love handing it to us on the gridiron just because in the past we thought this was our sport. Couldn’t be further from the truth right now. They are going to murder us.

freshmanin83
    Participant

Gloom despair and agony on me ohhhhh
    Deep dark depression excessive misery ohhhhh
    If it wer’nt for bad luck I’d had no luck at all ohhhhh
    Gloom despair and agony on me

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

My “care level” for our football program has honestly hit rock bottom. It is literally the LOWEST it has ever been in my life. If ODU blows us out of our stupid gimmicky black sh!tty uniforms I’m going to sleep like a baby tonight.

Firing TOB for an unproven junior coach was asinine and now we’re paying dearly for it and will for the foreseeable future. Any potential recruits we have lined up have wiped their asses with their offer letter at this point.

Seriously think about it. Would you let your kid play for us if he was even half way decent?

Wulfpack
    Participant

Old Dominion. Gardner Webb. Murray State. Florida A&M. Troy. Citadel. South Carolina State. Richmond. Tulane.

This is the ACC non conference slate today. And we wonder why we might have a bit of an image problem….

Fastback68
    Participant

Spartans score, lead in a real football contest.

Wulfpack
    Participant

Along those same lines, a couple days ago I was able to attend a talk by a prominent bowl executive who is very well connected in the college football world. He said these games we’re seeing today will be a thing of the past. He also said the power 5 will consolidate to a power 4, fwiw.

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

I take it blackface is acceptable at UNC now.

via twitter

pakfanistan
    Participant

A freakin’ body paint baby blue bow tie.

There’s a reason I hate those fckrs.

YogiNC
    Participant

So what are the odds that we can hold this lead for more than 5 minutes?

Smarter than the average bear

freshmanin83
    Participant

On the way to covering the spread.

Alpha Wolf
    Keymaster

Whoever teaches tackling fundamentals for the NC State defense should be fired. Tonight.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 181 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.