Game Thread: I waited a decade for this game…

Home Forums All StateFansNation Game Thread: I waited a decade for this game…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    StateFans
    Keymaster

…and then the greatest basketball coach in college basketball history went and got himself fired! Oh well, let’s go Wolfpack in NYC! Here is somethi
    [See the full post at: Game Thread: I waited a decade for this game…]

Rick
    Keymaster

I am not sure I can stay awake for this game

Fastback68
    Participant

Groan, A picture of breh is the exact opposite of an ASU chick.

ruffles31
    Keymaster

Are we going to have anyone still playing at the end of the game? 4 guys with 3 fouls 90 seconds into the 2nd half.

ncsslim
    Participant

Same stuff, different year. Can’t get defensive rebounds when it matters. And, of course, continue to struggle at the line. Will be very surprised not to walk away with two L’s when the second W seemed to be giftwrapped. Long year in front of us, in multiple connotations.

Packzingo
    Participant

Well, I don’t see the mad exit to the NBA that seemed the hype during preseason…… At-least not due to talent displayed on the court thus far… LOL

choppack1
    Participant

What a shocker – we aren’t getting defensive rebounds. It’s frustrating – but I guess it is to be expected. If we were to be a good defensive rebounding team it would be a first since gott arrived.

Again, I think we’re seeing why we can be good, but won’t be great under Gott. He has done a solid job thus far, but this leopard isn’t changing his stripes. Viva gott ball! Viva la bubble.

mak4dpak
    Participant

We beat a UIPUI team, who took Marquette to OT, but no news, then the minute we lose, doom and gloom. All because a 3 point loss early in the season, and we as a team lost 75% of our scoring from last year. We will be fine. And we will improve, and defense will get better, with chemistry. I could never ever return to the days of Les/Herb/Sidney.

Rick
    Keymaster

Make,
    It definitely would be nice to be able to keep players around.

mak4dpak
    Participant

We could have more players if their success didn’t go to their head, and they head for the NBA, or they don’t produce, and someone gets more playing than them, so they leave. Maybe one day!

mak4dpak
    Participant

Much better first half vs. LSU, and a lead at halftime, and a scoreless Ben Simmons.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.