FSU thread – Upset Special

Home Forums StateFans Football FSU thread – Upset Special

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 165 total)
  • Author
    TheAliasTroll
    Participant

..or not? The FSU game starts in ~4 hours and nary a peep here. Dave sure took the wind out of the sails of this program. Will the boat be taking on water after tonight?

Adventuroo
    Participant

Don’t know about our boat. But the Navy battleships & aircraft carriers took out the Fighting Irish.

ND is 3&6. Wonder if their NDFN server site blew up?

However, I watched the ND team stand behind the Navy team and some put their hands over their hearts during the singing of the Navy Alma Mater. THAT IS CLASS.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

I’m watching UNC just run roughshod over GTech. You guys enjoy your Thanksgivings as much as possible because the day after we’ll be getting punished.

Fastback68
    Participant

Lady pics?? FSU variety

pakfanistan
    Participant

Lady pics?? FSU variety

Ask, and receive

rthomas44
    Participant

I’LL be watching Nebraska/OSU. CF will be empty,10 minutes 2nd qt. Brevity is the soul of wit. Ml ml

BJD95
    Keymaster

The silver lining is we only need suffer through an hour of flogging before Roll Damn Tide/LSU kicks off.

It’s the small blessings that the Lord doth allow the wolven sort.

TheCOWDOG

Breeder’s Cup. Hit nicely last night. Middling so far, today. Don’t want to ruin my pony fun.
    California Chrome will decide my ultimate fate, at short odds.

I already gave State the horse treatment…fail.

BJD95
    Keymaster

refs just gave the VPI game to Duke, in order to get the Holes back in the title game.

Oh, and it’s taking FOREVS to end, so get your laptops cranked up for the ESPN3 feed to start our massacre.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

It’s amazing to me how Duke hangs around with these top ACC teams this year. Shows how important a good game plan can be.

^ Ron Cherry’s a turd.

Wolfanatic
    Participant

Cook coughs it up…3 times…jmtc

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Just looked at the lines the first time this week. FSU only 6.5 point favorite. Wow.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Is this broadcast being produced by the Mickey Mouse club? We get a highschool crew for this one I guess.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I turned it to the batsh-t Okie State/K State finish, glad VPI overcame the Ron Cherry “bidness givin.”

Awesome, we are going with “spiderweb grey” for our spotlight dance game MARKETING GENIUS for the RED AND WHITE (and sometimes black) from State.

/shakes fist at cloud

BJD95
    Keymaster

Wow, Troll, Vegas practically BEGGING you to take FSU with that line. The half-point tease under the TD?

I think Finley had the confidence beat out of him in Kentucky, and early indications have not altered my view.

BJD95
    Keymaster

Finley turned and threw WITHOUT LOOKING.

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

Wow, Troll, Vegas practically BEGGING you to take FSU with that line.

Yeah man I agree, so far zeros though. Better than expected for the first ten minutes. This game has the feel where we’re going to be close the entire time and go all San Diego Chargers in the 4th to blow it.

BJD95
    Keymaster

If a tree fell in a game thread, and nobody was there to hear it, would the TD still count?

TheAliasTroll
    Participant

WOOOO!!!! TD on 3rd and long after the inadvertant kneel down. Only us.

BJD95
    Keymaster

I am being told via e-mail that some folk are having WordPress related issues. Thus, the eerie silence…

Wufpacker
    Participant

OMFG!!! WordPress can suck my scrotum.
    Finally, a changed password got accepted after 3 f-cking hours.

FFS.

Yay, we’re winning. Can’t wait to see how we manage to f-ck it up.

Wufpacker
    Participant

I am being told via e-mail that some folk are having WordPress related issues. Thus, the eerie silenceā€¦

Yeah, sorry about that. But holy f-cking hell, man. What is up with these douchebags?

BJD95
    Keymaster

why oh why did we kick? Was only 4th and 2…

BJD95
    Keymaster

when in doubt, blame the Rooskies

Wufpacker
    Participant

Really liking the D, FWIW.
    Now, just get some O and we’re golden.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.