Forget Heimlech… We GOTT to have House MD…

Home Forums StateFans Basketball Forget Heimlech… We GOTT to have House MD…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bill.onthebeach
    Participant

… looks like we solved that ‘Blowing the Big Lead’ problem… at least tonight against the Demon Deacons…

Now… I am becoming more concerned about what may be an emerging pattern…

We started the season with no proven point guard. And we have been up and down, and around in circles, ever since…

Anthony has put in the best two games back to back – statistically – in his career, Lacey seems content getting his 20 from the wing… and our ‘bigs’ except Freeman (who is the most consistent, and least troublesome, player we have)… are not to be seen… except in short 3-5 minute flashes…

We’ve gone from our BIGs getting 60% of our points to now less than 40% in just the last couple of games…

From here… our young ‘bigs’ seem to “prefer” Lacey at the point…

Add in one emerging case of “senioritis” and a orange ball that might just be too small to satisfy a nine man rotation…

Personally I always liked a nine man rotation, five starters, two dependable subs in the backcourt and two dependable subs on the front line… gives you a lot of options to do some game specific matchup stuff and protection against foul trouble, but then I’m from a generation that perhaps had more patience, showed more respect for their ‘elders’ and was somewhat more willing to wait one’s turn…

And then we’ve GOTT a normal amount of Freshman just playing like freshman…

From a coaching perspective, resolving this conundrum could, shall we say, be most challenging… especially within the given time constraints of approximately four weeks and with only seven regular season game left to play …

Expectations and reality are clearly staring at each in the mirror..

We GOTT eight days before the next game…
    Perhaps we ought to start that with everybody, and I mean everybody taking tomorrow off…

Ignoring all those “Princeton Offense” jokes..
    let’s Forget Dr. Heimlech, We GOTT to have House MD…

#NCSU-North Carolina's #1 FOOTBALL school!
    MrPlywood
    Participant

At least we know it’s not lupus. I think.

redcanine
    Participant

Kevorkian strikes again!!!

Wulfpack
    Participant

Want meds? Want to be put out of your misery?

3 of the next 4 against UVa, Lville and UNC (and the Hokies can definitely beat us).

Have fun with that. Hope it makes you feel better soon.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.